Sky 646-547-0521

pokler

Power Bottom
Tofft at your own risk.
Google prostituion arrests for news.
Each and every days guys get busted from Backpages stings.

And water is wet.

Thanks for stating the obvious. Trolling me Pokler?

To be honest, I am more concerned about wasting my money on poor service.

Garvey

Tofft at your own risk.
Google prostituion arrests for news.
Each and every days guys get busted from Backpages stings.

pokler

Power Bottom
And water is wet.

Thanks for stating the obvious. Trolling me Pokler?

To be honest, I am more concerned about wasting my money on poor service.

Garvey
This is the thanks I get for saving you from incarceration , divorcé and loss of a 300/ yr ( 50k in your case ) job?

This is the thanks I get for saving you from incarceration , divorcé and loss of a 300/ yr ( 50k in your case ) job?
LOL. I was thinking of the same word, gratitude.

Shouldn't it be you but should be grateful?

Grateful for all the guys that take the risk? You live off the backs of those that take the risk. This board would be worthless if no one TOFTT.

Maybe your avatar should be prodder or poker.

Go troll Facebook or something

Garvey

pokler

Power Bottom
LOL. I was thinking of the same word, gratitude.

Shouldn't it be you but should be grateful?

Grateful for all the guys that take the risk? You live off the backs of those that take the risk. This board would be worthless if no one TOFTT.

Maybe your avatar should be prodder or poker.

Go troll Facebook or something

Garvey
You are correct . I love sitting home on my fat ass reading reviews of others who were dumb enough to TOFTT.

Nothing better than reaping reward off the blood sweat and risk of others.

Only caveat is that I define TOFTT only as BP fishing ..

I'm assuming you're talking about polker - I don't see his posts and also any quotes of him as I have him on ignore. Nice feature of this board.
Your avatar is perfect, genius. Thanks for the heads up. I will utilize that feature on Pokler.

The best solution to a troll is to ignore them.

Garvey

pokler

Power Bottom
Wiikd
Your avatar is perfect, genius. Thanks for the heads up. I will utilize that feature on Pokler.

The best solution to a troll is to ignore them.

Garvey
Would you like to compare posts to see who has given the most useful info on this site?

As for genius he's still sore because I made him face the facts that his hero Harry Truman is history's worse single event mass murderer.

pokler

Power Bottom
Nah - he is just a troll. Best to just ignore him.
I won't post any more on the subject.

Troll
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument[/quote

You just defined yourself as a troll.

Would you like to compare your posts with mine over the past few months to see who given the most useful and actionable info?

pokler

Power Bottom
You just defined yourself as a troll .

Maybe we should compare posts over past few months to see who has offered up the most useful and actionable info.

First, my apologies to the moderators. I thought I posted this in the in search of section. My fat thumbs on my smart phone must've pressed the wrong key.

Second, why would anyone want to write a review here? After all the snarky and judgmental the comments, why would anyone bother?

If I wanted to hear snarky and judgmental comments, I would call my ex.

And some wonder why they were not more reviews on this forum?

Go look in the mirror!

Garvey

.......why would anyone want to write a review here? After all the snarky and judgmental the comments, why would anyone bother?

Go look in the mirror!

Garvey
I've been around a long time and "snarky and judgmental" you may be taking some comments too seriously w/o considering the sources.

To answer your question "why would anyone want to write a review here?": Reviews are important and IMHO, are appreciated by the majority of active posters. It makes the board work.

In my experience on this board:
When the trolls "look in the mirror" they see what they want to see: clever, pithy and insightful posters instead of the "look at me, look at me!" attention-seeking childish behaviors that everyone else sees. So alas, your recommendation to "look in the mirror" will not help.

There will always be trolls but usually sooner or later they become such a nuisance that either they end up getting banned or if people just ignore them they go to start over on some other board to get reinforcement of their attention-seeking behavior.

The best thing to do, IMHO, is just continue living your UG life posting as you wish.

Ignoring the trolls using the IGNORE feature of this board is what I do and may help. It also infuriates the trolls and sometimes causes them to go further off the edge hastening their departure. If anything, the tantrums are seen as what they are.

pokler

Power Bottom
First, my apologies to the moderators. I thought I posted this in the in search of section. My fat thumbs on my smart phone must've pressed the wrong key.

Second, why would anyone want to write a review here? After all the snarky and judgmental the comments, why would anyone bother?

Go look in the mirror!

Garvey

Dont be so sensitive and be your own man. Don't let a blowhard like Genius control you. You dont need to attack others who say what you dont want to hear. Read my posts on girls and note the useful info I bring to the table.

Follow this advice and someday you may have as many likes ..