skittles party

Same set up tonight (Fri) $20 lap dances seem a bit pricey. I'm used to ASSC lap dances prices. I sampled Pink, MS. Anal and Ariel. All WOC. Got a number from a Ariel, asked me to call her later on tonight. I asked to meet up at her place or a motel. I'll keep you guys posted.

Overall Skittles was a dissapointment. I got there aaround 6:15p, maybe it gets better later on.

Gimme a clue?

Hi, I'm new to the site. I know you can't post it, but can you give me a clue on how to find out about these parties? Didn't know they exsisted, now I'm dying to go!

Please....

Skittles Party on Sat. Well I kinda went?

Well I decided I would go to my first Skittles Party on Saturday in what was supposed to be Williamsburgh. And see some advertised "New Latinas" First the directions di'nt match the street address then when I went to the street address(40) there was No 40 only a 38 and then a 42. Now this was also in a Sorta dangerous part of BKlyn. for a White dude to be walking around in. But I parked near the entrance of 42 and was sure that a party was going on (it was right after the advertised 9:30 start time)inside. But there were a handful of black guys hanging around the door and for a good 15 min. I saw about a 1/2 dozen WOCs walk in(No Latinas?). So I was pretty sure it might be the place. The only problem is I pictured myself walkin up to these guys and #1 lookin like an ass & #2 to be honest a lil nervous and say "Ughh is this the Skittles Party?" I was alone cause a friend had bagged out on me at the last minute. Now mind you I am not adverse to Black guys or gals but really did not want to crash the wrong party. Wrong directions & no LAtinas(I was really in the mood for a Latina bad, as my favorite UTR hadn't answered my calls earlier that day) had me very unsure. So I left. :-( Went & shot some pool at a local latin hall ogled the ladies flirted a bit & went home. Somebody please tell me I did the right thing!!!

I feel you - u did the right thing

LorenzoDeMedici said:
Well I decided I would go to my first Skittles Party on Saturday in what was supposed to be Williamsburgh. And see some advertised "New Latinas" First the directions di'nt match the street address then when I went to the street address(40) there was No 40 only a 38 and then a 42. Now this was also in a Sorta dangerous part of BKlyn. for a White dude to be walking around in. But I parked near the entrance of 42 and was sure that a party was going on (it was right after the advertised 9:30 start time)inside. But there were a handful of black guys hanging around the door and for a good 15 min. I saw about a 1/2 dozen WOCs walk in(No Latinas?). So I was pretty sure it might be the place. The only problem is I pictured myself walkin up to these guys and #1 lookin like an ass & #2 to be honest a lil nervous and say "Ughh is this the Skittles Party?" I was alone cause a friend had bagged out on me at the last minute. Now mind you I am not adverse to Black guys or gals but really did not want to crash the wrong party. Wrong directions & no LAtinas(I was really in the mood for a Latina bad, as my favorite UTR hadn't answered my calls earlier that day) had me very unsure. So I left. :-( Went & shot some pool at a local latin hall ogled the ladies flirted a bit & went home. Somebody please tell me I did the right thing!!!

I was invited to a UG party a couple of months ago. I was in a car with 3 off my friends. When we arrived to the uptown location, there were about 15-20 people hanging outside (we realized we were in the projects) We all figured that it wasn't worth it & drove across the bridge to Sin City. A busted night, but at least I'm alive to tell about it. Always go with your instincts. I miss the Ass C days. What happened? That was the ultimate.