Simple (I think) suggestions from TZ... comments welcome

Firstly thank you to Slink, the Mods and all the commenters on both supply side and demand side that make this board so fun to interact with.

I just thought of a couple things that might make the experience of finding info on the site a lil easier.

A. Separate Agency/AMP/LMP section from independent girls sections in the NYC and LI areas. Some of us like me do use both agencies and Indies, but lots of us do not. Maybe this would also promote more reviews of Indies in the City where almost all our reviews are from AMPs and agencies.

B. Make a list for paid advertising services and ladies to reference, with definitions. This suggestion is because we have all seen reviews where the guy saw "pse" and was disappointed at the service level, etc etc. I love the ShangriLa agency in the city but I admit I wish I had a concrete idea of what's offered rather than "super ShangriLa level service" or similar

C. Maybe make a section where we can see all the advertising services' banner ads on the same page? Keep putting random ones on the top of the page but also make a master list so to speak. Nice easy way to visit a bunch of their sites fast so you could pick where you want to go.

Hope you enjoyed reading. See you all on the boards. Don't forget the sports forums!!