Sicilian beauty 646-475-3202

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW

I saw Sicilian beauty about 2 weeks ago. She said her name is Gisel. Tried arranging the date via text but her numbers keeps switching. When I asked her about it later, she said it was because she got kicked off two texting apps, but the latest number (in the title) is an actual new phone. Her rates are 55ss 75hh 100hr, and BBJ for 40. Opted for just BBJ.

The location is the Bronx, Morrisania, east of Yankee stadium, not very convenient. Parked 2 blocks away from her texted location. The area isn't that bad, but the building is a little crappy. We're texting when she opens the door and walks me to her room. She does not live here, has a large room in the front of the building, doesn't have a door on the room (more like a curtain), and proceeds with the bar-less window wide open. I'm assuming she's really comfortable with what she does to be so "open" to it. I ask her if anyone else is here and she said she has a female roommate. Didn't get a look at her.

She advertises as SBBW (small?), she is shorter and her body is nice for BBW but I think she has a really cute face, especially with makeup in some of her pictures. Boobs were not that large and a little saggy. She is decently friendly. She gives a good BBJ, can go DT, but a little fast. Gotta remember to tell her and slow the pace down. Kinda seemed like she wanted to get it over fast. Played some nice hip hop in the background. CIM happened fast because of a few days of withholding and the anticipation build up when she kept me waiting about 15 min outside. Wipes offered, got dressed, small chit chat, got out of there.

Would I repeat? Yes, 40 is a great rate and she is a good provider, the only con is the location.
Face 7.7
Body 6.5
Attitude 6
Performance 8
(would post pics but cannot find the option)

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW

I saw Sicilian beauty about 2 weeks ago. She said her name is Gisel. Tried arranging the date via text but her numbers keeps switching. When I asked her about it later, she said it was because she got kicked off two texting apps, but the latest number (in the title) is an actual new phone. Her rates are 55ss 75hh 100hr, and BBJ for 40. Opted for just BBJ.

The location is the Bronx, Morrisania, east of Yankee stadium, not very convenient. Parked 2 blocks away from her texted location. The area isn't that bad, but the building is a little crappy. We're texting when she opens the door and walks me to her room. She does not live here, has a large room in the front of the building, doesn't have a door on the room (more like a curtain), and proceeds with the bar-less window wide open. I'm assuming she's really comfortable with what she does to be so "open" to it. I ask her if anyone else is here and she said she has a female roommate. Didn't get a look at her.

She advertises as SBBW (small?), she is shorter and her body is nice for BBW but I think she has a really cute face, especially with makeup in some of her pictures. Boobs were not that large and a little saggy. She is decently friendly. She gives a good BBJ, can go DT, but a little fast. Gotta remember to tell her and slow the pace down. Kinda seemed like she wanted to get it over fast. Played some nice hip hop in the background. CIM happened fast because of a few days of withholding and the anticipation build up when she kept me waiting about 15 min outside. Wipes offered, got dressed, small chit chat, got out of there.

Would I repeat? Yes, 40 is a great rate and she is a good provider, the only con is the location.
Face 7.7
Body 6.5
Attitude 6
Performance 8
(would post pics but cannot find the option)
If I want to post a pic. I copy and paste