ShyfromFantasy 631-292-7654 shyanneworldz@gmail.com - Reviews & Discussion

Saw Shy for the first time today and like all the reviews have said, she was amazing. It was my first time seeing her and being in a place like Show World so I had a bit of the jitters. Shy is super chill and tried to put me at ease. You can clearly see how attractive she is in the photos but she's even more attractive in person and soft in all the right places. I love slightly thicker women and she fits the bill. Unfortunately, due to jitters my little man just did not want to cooperate today and as I'm sure most of you can attest, it's super annoying when you're horny as hell but the little man just doesn't want to work. Anyway, details aside, Shy didn't seem frustrated or annoyed and ended up finishing me off with dirty talk and ball play. It didn't go quite the way I expected but with her personality and looks, I definitely want to see her again. She's a pro.

Shy is the best woman around period!! So beautiful and so nice!! But don’t let that gorgeous face and sweet demeanor fool you lol if you want her to be a mean girl no one is better!! I’m a big SPH guy and to say she is the best I’ve ever had at it would be an understatement!! Went to see her yesterday but she called in sick I didn’t settle with another girl decided to just put the money and aside and I’ll be in Friday to be humiliated and will love every second of it lol

billyS

Reign of Terror
Shy is the best woman around period!! So beautiful and so nice!! But don’t let that gorgeous face and sweet demeanor fool you lol if you want her to be a mean girl no one is better!! I’m a big SPH guy and to say she is the best I’ve ever had at it would be an understatement!! Went to see her yesterday but she called in sick I didn’t settle with another girl decided to just put the money and aside and I’ll be in Friday to be humiliated and will love every second of it lol
SPH?

That sounds interesting.
Does she laugh at your dick?
Make nasty comments about?

Thanks for sharing. It seems Shy entertains a few different kinks but most guys shy away ( pun intended) from reviewing it here.
Yes because it’s what tuns me on she only does it because I ask her to and she’s so sexy when she does it it’s my biggest kink nothing gets me more turned on and most girls suck at it she’s the best of the best!!

Fishman69

The King of Douchebags
Had the pleasure to see Shy today! There is not much to be said that hasn't been said before. She is a true beauty even better then her pictures as if that's even possible. As it's been said she definitely has a way of making you feel comfortable. The thing that is hot to me is I truly believe she enjoys this and even more she makes sure you happy. She said a few dirty talk things and afterwards asked if that was ok? Something that I was into? She said she didn't want to say the wrong thing as if that's even possible I said to her! After all was done I was like a high school kid and couldn't get her off my mind. I thought about her my entire 40 minute ride home, so naturally as soon as I got home I jerked off thinking about her and our session. Probably go back to see her Sunday.

If you have been like me and been thinking about going to see Shy all I can say is what the hell are you waiting for ? You will not regret it, well maybe you will if you get addicted and lose all your savings lol. I can tell you I'm addicted!!

Only downfall as others have said is that it's not longer.

Thank you Shy, you are a true gem and a true professional.

Frank

Had the pleasure to see Shy today! There is not much to be said that hasn't been said before. She is a true beauty even better then her pictures as if that's even possible. As it's been said she definitely has a way of making you feel comfortable. The thing that is hot to me is I truly believe she enjoys this and even more she makes sure you happy. She said a few dirty talk things and afterwards asked if that was ok? Something that I was into? She said she didn't want to say the wrong thing as if that's even possible I said to her! After all was done I was like a high school kid and couldn't get her off my mind. I thought about her my entire 40 minute ride home, so naturally as soon as I got home I jerked off thinking about her and our session. Probably go back to see her Sunday.

If you have been like me and been thinking about going to see Shy all I can say is what the hell are you waiting for ? You will not regret it, well maybe you will if you get addicted and lose all your savings lol. I can tell you I'm addicted!!

Only downfall as others have said is that it's not longer.

Thank you Shy, you are a true gem and a true professional.

Frank
Thank you! <3