ShyfromFantasy 631-292-7654 shyanneworldz@gmail.com - Reviews & Discussion

Saw shy this afternoon for my third time. Pleasure as always, had a quick chat before heading to the room. Shy came in wearing an unbelievably sexy outfit. Cleaned me up, and got down to business. Started off with playing with the kitty, into a bit of a grind on the ole boy. Finished me off and went on my way.
If you’re thinking about seeing her don’t hesitate.

Review ****
Finally had some time to go and see Shy today. All I can say is “goooood god!” Shy is absolutely gorgeous, really cool and super laid back. Totally my type and probably one of the hottest women I’ve ever been with. Beautiful face and insane body and personality. I could spend hours with her no doubt. Honestly, if I’ve ever seen her out, I’d be all over it.
Anyway, to the review.. shy is tall, which is right up my alley because I’m 6’3”. When she walked in I was really happy to see her! She was wearing some kind of strappy lingerie that was hot and only her nipples were covered. She came in and we chatted about what I wanted, gave her donation and she cleaned me up with some alcohol and she hopped in my lap. She asked me if I wanted to touch and took my hand and put it on her Pussy and then untied her tiny panties and I was 100% ready. She took off my pants and installed the rubber and got me going with a great Bj. She bent over and I looked in the mirror to see her amazing ass and pussy. Then she got up and bent over in front of me and I asked to eat it. So we 69’d for a few which was awesome. Then she got off and I bent her over the couch and hit it doggy until I blew in the bag. Had a little issue getting really hard because rubbers suck. Long story short, I can’t wait to go back. Shy is probably my new ATF. Everyone should go see this beautiful woman.