ShyfromFantasy 631-292-7654 shyanneworldz@gmail.com - Reviews & Discussion

billyS

Reign of Terror
Welcome Shy!

I had to laugh at the line about you being young and naive and not knowing what a man wanted.

Gentleman, this woman is a legend as her reviews here will prove.

I met her when she was very young and believe me she knew EXACTLY what I wanted and ALWAYS delivered it.

An amazingly beautiful woman the pictures don't do her justice, but what always separated her from the others was her performance
This woman really enjoys sex!

I remember saying on here once that she is in a special catagory of providers with Cathy of IF in that when you are fucking her and you look in her eyes you can tell she loves it as much as you!

She is one of the original 'A' girls from XDreams.

Have at it boys. You won't be disappointed!

OMG. One of my two favorites! Can’t believe she is still around and looking pretty damn good I must say. This will cost me money! If only I could locate the blonde Pamela from xdreams my day would be complete.

First provider I ever saw at SW and always had A great time. Professional and always willing to please. Am I to assume if contact directly still need to pay the house fee on top? Just prenegotiated details with shy?

billyS

Reign of Terror
So Fantasy just has curtained off areas with couches? Where does one get, umm, comfortable? No incall/outcall in the foreseeable future?
They have private rooms. You enter from the hall she enters from the back.
Rooms are fully mirrored with a couch and end table.
The room is totally private.

Wow! I just read these posts I’m not sure why I can’t see them in my thread.

Hi rogue .. yes you can email me whenever you like. I check them daily. I’m advertising for me. I have the same schedule every week. You can walk in whenever you want no appointment needed I hope to meet you.

Is she here advertising for herself or Show world? Ids the deal email her for when she is working and setting up an appointment at SW?

First provider I ever saw at SW and always had A great time. Professional and always willing to please. Am I to assume if contact directly still need to pay the house fee on top? Just prenegotiated details with shy?
Hi jbubs... so we go way back lol! yes you can email me ... the room fee is 35..as far as me and you I would like to talk in email or face to face if that’s ok..hope to hear from you soon

OMG. One of my two favorites! Can’t believe she is still around and looking pretty damn good I must say. This will cost me money! If only I could locate the blonde Pamela from xdreams my day would be complete.
Lol stinky9 love that name! Thank you☺️ email me so we can chat. I remember Pamela she was hot! I would have loved a 2 girl with her.