Shy 516-493-8427

By the time I got back to my computer her ad was gone from Craigslist, but I see it up from time to time so next time I see it I will post it.

Standard 2 call system at the Americana in Farmingdale, $110 for the half.

Anyway I walk in the room the pictures could have been her with a tan and before she had a kid. I get undressed lay down she starts a very mechanical hand rub I reach up to kiss her and she say "I don't kiss". I was like but your add says you do and it just got worse. She gave me 2 minutes of ok CBJ then she got on top and sat there while I worked. I flipped her over and hit it from behind and that was no better. She was dry and unresponsive. I asked her to finish me off by hand which she did, but tried to do it with the cover on. I got her to take the cover off and get some lube. Then while this is going on her phone starts ringing and she answered it. I was getting pissed now so I stayed as quiet as I could until I was ready to cum. I gave her no warning and just let it fly, right at her. I'm a shooter BTW. She wasn't real happy. I got dressed and left.

Needless to say boys avoid this one.