Show World

Is that girl mariah still available? After looking at the show world schedule where they post who will be available on a particular day and going back around a year to see when her name was last posted it seems that 2020 was the latest unless she changed her performing name. Actually it seems a few performers have similar names beginning with "M" did she change it? or maybe she moved to a different place? any information regarding the aforementioned would be appreciated greatly thanks
Check their Twitter they update 2x daily one for day shift and one for night. They also seem to swap between here and Fantasy so check their Twitter too. Or calling works fine too they tell you who's there.

Is that girl mariah still available? After looking at the show world schedule where they post who will be available on a particular day and going back around a year to see when her name was last posted it seems that 2020 was the latest unless she changed her performing name. Actually it seems a few performers have similar names beginning with "M" did she change it? or maybe she moved to a different place? any information regarding the aforementioned would be appreciated greatly thanks
Hey there I remember Mariah. She is no longer at SW. I am not sure where she is currently.

Hey thanks Shy for the information, was only curious as I havent actually met her. However I was told she spoke Greek and correct me if im wrong but when we met I believe you mentioned you do not. Is that correct? :D

Not sure why the other dude posted as I stated in the post I had already checked the show world and fantasy schedule where they list what girls would be available on what days. Thats why I made a post to see if anyone knew of any other information.

Hey thanks Shy for the information, was only curious as I havent actually met her. However I was told she spoke Greek and correct me if im wrong but when we met I believe you mentioned you do not. Is that correct? :D

Not sure why the other dude posted as I stated in the post I had already checked the show world and fantasy schedule where they list what girls would be available on what days. Thats why I made a post to see if anyone knew of any other information.
Yes you are correct about me

Checked out SW on a wed night a week ago. Was going to have a dance with the famous shy but she wasn’t in. Settled in on sammie. Very happy that I did. Such a sweetheart. She’s a smaller I would say spinner.

paid the 35 for 15 mins, in comes sammie. She took everything off immediately. She proceeded to tell me that her body was 100% for my pleasure and that I can do anything I want. Well if that doesn’t get you going than idk what will. However I wasn’t there for anything I wanted lol. Unfortunately anything you want always comes with a price. But anyways super sweet girl. She seemed very submissive. Nice tats on the side of her and her back. She was talking to me about her tats, my tats and even telling me a little about her family? Thought it was a bit odd. To be honest, she seemed almost into me? Idk. I’m sure you guys get that all the time I didn’t want to fall into the trap of ofcourse she’s into me I paid to see her lol.

anyways, after a few good minutes chatting we get down to business. My hands are all over her. She prefers rubbing kitty instead of inserting. But I went for the CBJ. Which was outstanding. Good suction, started slow and picked up. The mirrors in the room are always a plus you can see every angle. Grabbing her petite ass while she’s going to town. I push her head down when I’m finishing with no resistance and she kept going for a minute or two after I had to pull her head up. Helped me clean up, and here’s the other part. She even gave me her phone number after. Which I looked up and found absolutely nothing on so i don’t think she uses it for any business.

I texted her a few days later and never got a reply. Besides that, room was 35, to sammie was 100. Would deff repeat. Extremely friendly girl. My goal is see her again next time and see if she was serious about me calling/texting her outside of SW. I’ve only reviewed a few times I hope this is a good one.

Tried this place today. I've learned around here more than 10 years and never knew about the strip. Guess I'm just oblivious. Been having bring around locally due to the wfh situation.
Want to eventually see Shy but my curiosity got the better of me and I took a trip. I'm not sure what I was expecting but the inside of the place wasn't what I expected. At first I felt like I walked into an aquarium store. Then there's the little booth. Guy gave me a quick run down.
I met Stephanie and Andrea. Steph quote me 60 to start where Andrea quoted 100. Andrea was prettier facially so I went with her. Both were latina. Couldn't tell you which country. Melly was on the side too but she didn't look much better than Steph.
Paid the 40 for 15 min and waited in the room.
She came in and put her stuff down. She asked what I wanted and eventually asked what fs would be. She said 250. I said yes and we began. I was expecting more of a lap dance to start but she started dancing up against the mirrored wall. She asked if she could sit on me and of course I allowed. Was able to roam on her body but everything still on. She told me to let her know when I was ready and then got up to dance some more. A bit odd. She asked again if I was ready and I said yes as the distanced dancing wasn't doing it for me. Dropped the drawers and she started cbj.
Not bad as far as cbj's go. Went rear cg to dg. She had stocking that wouldn't really come off so Mish was weird. Anyway a few "Si Papi's" later and I blew in bag. Cleaned up and was on my way.
Nice experience. Will try again. Honestly though I was expecting much worse for some reason despite seeing she's pics. So I was pleasantly surprised at the selection.

billyS

Reign of Terror
@chodaboy22 you dodged a bullet on Stephanie. She has nothing but bad reviews. She has a pimp and fakes giving blow jobs by hiding her face with her hair.
One of her other tricks is faking rimming by using a wet tissue.

You can't go wrong with Shy. Nothing but great reviews for years.

@chodaboy22 you dodged a bullet on Stephanie. She has nothing but bad reviews. She has a pimp and fakes giving blow jobs by hiding her face with her hair.
One of her other tricks is faking rimming by using a wet tissue.

You can't go wrong with Shy. Nothing but great reviews for years.
Good to know. Thought the name Stephanie sounded familiar from reading here. She seemed a bit too eager.

Realized I forgot physical description for Andrea. She was about 5'7"? with heels.
Pretty face. Very fit midsection. Large manmades with huge areolas.

@chodaboy22 .... She ..... fakes giving blow jobs by hiding her face with her hair.
One of her other tricks is faking rimming by using a wet tissue....
Just curious on the thinking: assuming (and its a big assumption) that a guy can't tell the difference between the real thing and the fake, other than being safer for both parties, how does it matter?

It's only a problem if you find out it's fake.

for example (although not quite the same thing) similar to :

I just want to confirm on above. Stephanie fakes it. She’s hot but doesn’t have a good attitude and straight up tries to rob you.

I should have left this review earlier & sorry about the miko post. Didn’t entirely use the search function properly.

In response to the “why does it matter if you can’t tell?” YOU CAN. It’s trash. Hey lady I paid you to suck - what are you doing down there? Not what I paid you for. Avoid her at all costs.

Saw Dulce, solid C tits and a FAT and natural ass with a Spanish accent. She’s very nice and easy to talk to but doesn’t know a ton of English. Have 40 to the house and 200 to her for FS. Start with a very good CBJ and after 5 mins she goes RCG. Worth every penny and she went over the 15 minutes! Highly recommend.
Dulce is very underrated IMO. 9/10 experience.

Saw Dulce, solid C tits and a FAT and natural ass with a Spanish accent. She’s very nice and easy to talk to but doesn’t know a ton of English. Have 40 to the house and 200 to her for FS. Start with a very good CBJ and after 5 mins she goes RCG. Worth every penny and she went over the 15 minutes! Highly recommend. Dulce is very underrated IMO. 9/10 experience.
At 1st I thought it was Dulce who wrote this "review" but then I read it again and noticed "doesn’t know a ton of English"

So I wonder who wrote this for her?

At 1st I thought it was Dulce who wrote this "review" but then I read it again and noticed "doesn’t know a ton of English"

So I wonder who wrote this for her?
She prob has 0 clue of this site and this was the first review I ever left. Maybe I sounded overly ecstatic about her I guess? Idk I just really enjoyed my session with her. I’m not gonna be too critical of someone if I don’t have a reason to be but to each their own!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Saw Dulce, solid C tits and a FAT and natural ass with a Spanish accent. She’s very nice and easy to talk to but doesn’t know a ton of English. Have 40 to the house and 200 to her for FS. Start with a very good CBJ and after 5 mins she goes RCG. Worth every penny and she went over the 15 minutes! Highly recommend. Dulce is very underrated IMO. 9/10 experience.
Why would you say she is underrated?

There are no other reviews about her so the only rating on her is yours.

There is also no reason to bring other girls into the conversation unless maybe you're making a direct comparison on looks or service.

But thanks for the contribution.

Why would you say she is underrated?

There are no other reviews about her so the only rating on her is yours.

There is also no reason to bring other girls into the conversation unless maybe you're making a direct comparison on looks or service.

But thanks for the contribution.
Thats a valid point about the "underrated" statement. Why did "he" bring that up

Based off my opinion I would say she’s a top tier visit on the Edison strip. I’ve seen numerous girls there and she’s by far my favorite.
Im surprised nobody else has reviewed Dulce yet but people have recommended her to me in person and she lived up to the hype IMO and wasn’t too pricey for the service u get from her.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Based off my opinion I would say she’s a top tier visit on the Edison strip. I’ve seen numerous girls there and she’s by far my favorite.
Im surprised nobody else has reviewed Dulce yet but people have recommended her to me in person and she lived up to the hype IMO and wasn’t too pricey for the service u get from her.
Maybe the people who recommended her aren't on UG, or they are lurkers or they are trying to keep her available when they visit?

Who recommended her? Was it the manager?