Show World

billyS

Reign of Terror
I have to say there are reguLars that wait in car for someone to join them.. I had a visitor tell me he gets catcalled all the time and would rather visit at the other location. I really think that’s what it could be.. it does seem sketchy but I see it a lot so I’m used to it.
So it's faggots who don't want to pay the fee to go into the homo room and get sucked off?

They wait for other faggots to come by and suck dick in the parking lot?

So it's faggots who don't want to pay the fee to go into the homo room and get sucked off?

They wait for other faggots to come by and suck dick in the parking lot?
That might be the case I really don’t know but if that’s it the parking spot everyone will walk past isn’t discreet at all! AT ALL!! Lol
Also, you sound angry as you throw around the word faggots. Who hurt you?

Went to see Shy yesterday, unfortunately she was gone for the day so I decided to take a walk to the back to see what was available.

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this but those rooms or Theater entrances on the way to the back are busy as hell. And the thing I noticed on Sunday that I never noticed before is that there are a lot of crossdressers coming in and out of that area.

I'm not talking T girls but obvious men in dresses, wigs and high heels. I saw at least four. They were pretty ugly.

The T girl on duty, up front, Ginger was actually very passable. In fact I first saw her walking around not sitting in her designated spot, I thought she was a cisgender girl. Although she is very tall, but her face was very feminine and she has a great ass and legs.

But no Shy so I bolted. All the cross dressers were freaking me out. The parking lot was packed also so I guess it's mostly men looking to go into the theater.

Went to see Shy yesterday, unfortunately she was gone for the day so I decided to take a walk to the back to see what was available.

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this but those rooms or Theater entrances on the way to the back are busy as hell. And the thing I noticed on Sunday that I never noticed before is that there are a lot of crossdressers coming in and out of that area.

I'm not talking T girls but obvious men in dresses, wigs and high heels. I saw at least four. They were pretty ugly.

The T girl on duty, up front, Ginger was actually very passable. In fact I first saw her walking around not sitting in her designated spot, I thought she was a cisgender girl. Although she is very tall, but her face was very feminine and she has a great ass and legs.

But no Shy so I bolted. All the cross dressers were freaking me out. The parking lot was packed also so I guess it's mostly men looking to go into the theater.
Sorry bout that! And btw i Love gingers ass! Lol

I walked through and out the theater after a session with shy about a year ago. Never using that restroom over there again. Total freak show

Damn I’m long overdue for a visit, honestly I’ve never explored this place; only straight to the dancer section and the private rooms so I’ve never had any experiences with guys or cross dressers trying to holler at me lol.

I had 3 times visiting Sabrina who went travelling pro status, twice with Jackie, although I’m not sure if that’s the same one (milf, black hair, typical Long Island Italian accent?) Marissa and Stephanie. Which I’ll review

Curious about the other talent now like Rachel, Wednesday and hazel so I may have to stop by to see what they look like… if I ever shake off the grip other providers or fantasy has on me first lol

***Same house cost and time applies for the current going rate of $45 for all my visits. I’m also going to make it a point to address in my reviews for discreet mongerers that none of them except Stephanie (of course) had any perfume that was overwhelming or a problem to mask if you have a s.o.

Sabrina- no longer here, travelling provider now but the closest she’s ever gotten is Brooklyn in recent years. Became less inviting and friendly, more about getting the job done even with a multi pop session and not in a nympho enthusiastic way… if she ever comes back like she did a few times you can do better (average height about 5’5”, switches between blonde or black hair, fat ass, large leg tattoo, phat ass, Latina)

Stephanie- didn’t get ripped off but upcharged, stuck with the bare minimum cost of $35 to the house (now $45 I’m seeing?) and $160 for cbj. Tried quoting $200 for bbj and $240 for cfs. Didn’t budge and stuck with the cbj. She was seemed annoyed although I’ve never had that problem with a provider. Tugged on it to get the job done in the cover. If I wanted that I’d stick with Jessica’s spa and a gloved hand lol. Slim options that night

Jackie- if that’s the same one on the schedule currently, saw her precovid. Very flirty personality, a lot of teasing and hand roaming on me. Gave off a serious cougar experience seeing how I was in my late 20’s. Nipple licking on me, traced her tongue down to a great bbj, incredible at taking direction and ball licking but because I keep well groomed, ymmv. Attempted to throat me best she could so the enthusiasm made it top notch. Rode me like a maniac in a positive way, felt like a repressed housewife having an intense affair with nothing held back. Great riding, grinding and dirty talk. Had to see her twice and on the second time it was about the same with the exception that she did a ball sucking and twisting hj motion that makes enthusiastic an understatement. Both of us wanted to make the session last long enough and edged enough to the point we had that knock on the door that times up as we finished lol.

Marissa- twice for Showworld and one motel incall. Has very nice tongue and suction action. Very bubbly and cutesy personality like she enjoys what she does. From lap dance to hitting it doggy and seeing her in the mirror with a smile, biting her bottom lip. Cbj to keep me up because I was distracted about being on a time limit. Throws it back very nice for such a petite figure and can make her ass clap which is a huge turn on.

The parking lots ranged from packed out to at most 7 but there was typically someone lingering in their car. I figured it was someone waiting for a specific girl to free up, or for the same reason as mine, sizing up the scene and being hyper vigilant before feeling safe to enter. So far I’ve never had any strange or troublesome encounters despite the shady reputation for the town or neighbourhood I’ve heard.

I finally came back here after Covid. It was a Friday or Saturday night. I went to the back and started talking to Sammi. We agreed on 100 for everything so it seems that the girls are still willing to take that. I was charged 60 for the room which was an increase.

Once in the room Sammi was great CBJ, cowgirl and missionary. At one point she told me I could cum twice but me being loaded at the time that wasn't gonna happen. I was getting close but not quite there when the lights started flashing signaling my time was done. Sammi gave me a few more minutes to let me finish. Such a sweet sexy woman.

Marissa- twice for Showworld and one motel incall. Has very nice tongue and suction action. Very bubbly and cutesy personality like she enjoys what she does. From lap dance to hitting it doggy and seeing her in the mirror with a smile, biting her bottom lip. Cbj to keep me up because I was distracted about being on a time limit. Throws it back very nice for such a petite figure and can make her ass clap which is a huge turn on.
Incall damage?