Show World

Thanks for the heads-up about the Belle. As far as HA, I see that many of the posts about TS girls are from UG members who were not HA members. For example, from your initiation into the world I doubt you were an HA member.
Got to say, yu had me thinking there.... Even logged into HA (which is a dead zone now without reviews). Joined 9/22/15 for your records, well before I found this Nirvana.

billyS

Reign of Terror
That's right up there with calling someone oriental.

The word you are looking for is cisgendered.
cis·gen·der
/sisˈjendər/
adjective
adjective: cisgendered
  1. denoting or relating to a person whose sense of personal identity and gender corresponds with their birth sex.

Got to say, yu had me thinking there.... Even logged into HA (which is a dead zone now without reviews). Joined 9/22/15 for your records, well before I found this Nirvana.
Ya coulda fooled me and actually you did. From reading your posts, I never would have guessed that. Well, thanks for that info about you and about HA in general. It definitely does account for the influx in members here and, I guess, for the TS tangent that took place here.

Just visited and had Henny - late thirties, Ds and sexy eyes. Teeth maybe a little messed up but when her mouth is on my shaft I don’t really mind. Had on a thong and tight black shirt. Very friendly requested CBJ and she delivered. Took direction great, used tongue and delivered at pace I wanted until I was ready to grab the back of her head and delivered my load. .35/1

Henny mentioned that girls arrive at 9 now for all those early morning mongers.

Just visited and had Henny - late thirties, Ds and sexy eyes. Teeth maybe a little messed up but when her mouth is on my shaft I don’t really mind. Had on a thong and tight black shirt. Very friendly requested CBJ and she delivered. Took direction great, used tongue and delivered at pace I wanted until I was ready to grab the back of her head and delivered my load. .35/1

What’s .35/1 ? 35$ and 100$?

billyS

Reign of Terror

That's the young tatted up girl right?
A spinner?
Had a cbj with her over the summer but she threw in the old Shy trick where she grabbed the shaft of my cock and fed in the head and maybe an inch under the head as a tease.
Seems for the right price just about anything is on the menu with her.

That's the young tatted up girl right?
A spinner?
Had a cbj with her over the summer but she threw in the old Shy trick where she grabbed the shaft of my cock and fed in the head and maybe an inch under the head as a tease.
Seems for the right price just about anything is on the menu with her.
Yes 35/100.

Tatted up indeed. Wouldn’t go as far as calling her a spinner as she had a couple pounds but I would say healthy, not spinner. There is definitely more on the table but I got exactly what I was looking for there.

On the expensive side, but fed the itch and accomplished what I was looking for. No rush at all and good skills. Recommended and approved.

I agree. For the most part they are more expensive than comparable internet girls, but offer the safety of knowing what you're walking into as opposed to a possible sting or pimp in the bathroom.
If that means you know where you are entering when you enter the door, I would agree. But do you always know WHAT you are entering when you select a girl? Specifically, do the TS girls identify as such or are you supposed to figure that out for yourselves?