Show World

You paid $35 for room and $80 for a CBJ. What is this place? Is it bar, strip club, peep show? Where is it located? Is it around Times Square or 9th Avenue?
$35 gets you a room for 15 min and then whatever negotiation your little heart desires. I think the going rate is typically $100 for CBJ services. She gave me a discount b/c she thought I was cute and (more likely) b/c it was very slow on a Monday morning.

Edison Ave right in West Babylon. There are a couple similar style establishments within a mile of ShowWorld.

You paid $35 for room and $80 for a CBJ. What is this place? Is it bar, strip club, peep show? Where is it located? Is it around Times Square or 9th Avenue?
I do believe there was a Show World in Manhattan quite a few years ago. (Before Disney took over Times Square, I guess.)
The Show World in this thread is a peep show/sex goods shop. Or at least that's what it was when I knew it. It could have changed by now.
h50 is correct about the location. There were a handful of similar shops on that street and the area became known as the Edison strip.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Well technically none are on Edison Ave, but we named it the Edison strip when those places were popular here. They are actually on the side streets perpendicular to Edison. Showworld is on Field, Tunnel of Love on Gleam, World2 and Cherry Bombs on Kean and Xdreams on Nancy.

Stopped by the other day and saw a few girls. Been a while since I have been here. Saw a girl named Melissa, she was cute, spinner body. cbj was ok, she felt good, hit a few positions till completion. Just what I was looking for. Sweet girl, I would recommend. I was quoted 160 by 2 of the girls there. Up to you if you want to try and negotiate, you may be successful.

Ah show world what a weird amd weird place.

So I havent had time to play much as I was semt all over the damn world the last few months. But on a few visits ive played.

So I was forced to play delivry man here one Friday evening a few weeks ago when it starts to pour. I decoded to wait out the rain and relax. So I step into show world at around 530 in the evening. Theres some frequent visisters to the theater but I wasnt in the mood for some male to male bonding.

There was a TS Sabrina whom I've seen on occasion, sweet woman very friendly, tightest ass ive ever fucked. The lovely Shy who ive seen as well,as a nice slim woc named Bebe, shes tall about 5 ft 8 with the fuck,me,heels. She has a nice b cup pierced. Amd a nice smooth kitty.

I hung out geting an idea Shy gets surrounded by about 3 guys so I'm talkimg to,Bebe and I decide I'll do a 30 minute dance with her.

Pay the man go to the room Bebe is in and we start the game. We are both nude she started with a cbj I'm feeling her nice tight ass. We move into some 69 amd taste her sweet pussy. I also,move and lick her rose bud. She asked me if I was interested in a tour of greece but I,was already short funds. We move to,several possitions before she startes another cbj plus a little knock on my backdoor.

Not a bad way to wait out the storm. It cost me about 260 to her plus house which was about 40 or so.

I had only about 20 left when this hot little cd walked into the theater. I then paid for a ticket and followed that little ass in. But I'll share that in a different area.

2 Reviews 1 Cup

This is something I thought I would never share.. but since @billyS just found out he fucked a dude and took it in stride with no regrets (not for nothing, I woulda been fooled also...he/she is hot). I would even consider partaking, but since she can’t take it all, I’m gonna pass.

I’ve stated before in another thread...that I’ve seen Sabrina at show world before and thought she was hot.. but did not partake when I found out there was a dick attached. Then all the recent TS talk peeked my curiosity.

So I went to Show World hoping to see Shy. She wasn’t there. So I approached what I considered the best looking GIRL there. Was quoted 200 for CBJ & FS... + the house fee. $235 for 15 minutes with no guarantees of what I really want is too big of a financially risk for me.

On my way out I see Leyla. She was better looking than the other girls. She engaged me and we spoke for a few minutes. She/he/it was fucking hot. Beautiful ass, nice bolt-ons, pretty face. I told her straight up, I’ve never been been with a TS and had no interest in seeing what she’s packing. I told her I wanted a BBJ and was quoted CBJ for $100 + house fee. I wasn’t happy about the CBJ counter offer, but the looks and need to fulfill my curiosity made me agree. So we get into the room, she unleashes the bolt-ons and gives a PSE (I consider PSE to be dirty talk, slapping dick all over her face, lots of spit, eye contact) CBJ. I told her I wanted to cum on her tits.. when I was almost ready, she ripped off the Rubber and starts jerking me off towards her tits... this quickly turned into BBJ with her begging for my cum which I gladly shot all over her tits...

Went back a few days later with no other intentions of seeing Sabrina. I told her the same thing I told leyla. In my opinion, Sabrina is one grade below leyla body wise, but her face is so beautiful, especially the eye contact. The rooms here are dark, I told her I was unhappy with the lighting because I enjoy the visual (for the spank bank) and she left the room to turn up the lights. She gave a great BBJ and as per request, a facial. $80 plus house fee. Only isssue was she was begging me to fuck her, she even had the condom ready. I’m not ready for by balls to be slapping balls :D

Both were able to deep throat which is not the norm for me.

Although my TS experiences were positive, the itch was scracted and I no longer have interest....Since I’m keeping it a buck.... Lury (who seemingly disappeared) is nowhere to be found. She is my ATF.

If anyone knows of a GREAT verified DR provider lmk

2 Reviews 1 Cup

This is something I thought I would never share.. but since @billyS just found out he fucked a dude and took it in stride with no regrets (not for nothing, I woulda been fooled also...he/she is hot). I would even consider partaking, but since she can’t take it all, I’m gonna pass.

I’ve stated before in another thread...that I’ve seen Sabrina at show world before and thought she was hot.. but did not partake when I found out there was a dick attached. Then all the recent TS talk peeked my curiosity.

So I went to Show World hoping to see Shy. She wasn’t there. So I approached what I considered the best looking GIRL there. Was quoted 200 for CBJ & FS... + the house fee. $235 for 15 minutes with no guarantees of what I really want is too big of a financially risk for me.

On my way out I see Leyla. She was better looking than the other girls. She engaged me and we spoke for a few minutes. She/he/it was fucking hot. Beautiful ass, nice bolt-ons, pretty face. I told her straight up, I’ve never been been with a TS and had no interest in seeing what she’s packing. I told her I wanted a BBJ and was quoted CBJ for $100 + house fee. I wasn’t happy about the CBJ counter offer, but the looks and need to fulfill my curiosity made me agree. So we get into the room, she unleashes the bolt-ons and gives a PSE (I consider PSE to be dirty talk, slapping dick all over her face, lots of spit, eye contact) CBJ. I told her I wanted to cum on her tits.. when I was almost ready, she ripped off the Rubber and starts jerking me off towards her tits... this quickly turned into BBJ with her begging for my cum which I gladly shot all over her tits...

Went back a few days later with no other intentions of seeing Sabrina. I told her the same thing I told leyla. In my opinion, Sabrina is one grade below leyla body wise, but her face is so beautiful, especially the eye contact. The rooms here are dark, I told her I was unhappy with the lighting because I enjoy the visual (for the spank bank) and she left the room to turn up the lights. She gave a great BBJ and as per request, a facial. $80 plus house fee. Only isssue was she was begging me to fuck her, she even had the condom ready. I’m not ready for by balls to be slapping balls :D

Both were able to deep throat which is not the norm for me.

Although my TS experiences were positive, the itch was scracted and I no longer have interest....Since I’m keeping it a buck.... Lury (who seemingly disappeared) is nowhere to be found. She is my ATF.

If anyone knows of a GREAT verified DR provider lmk
You do know that next time your in Show World your gonna be pounding Sabrina, then next time after that you'll be suck her cock. It's a natural transition (no pun intended). Been there, done that, all good..........

You do know that next time your in Show World your gonna be pounding Sabrina, then next time after that you'll be suck her cock. It's a natural transition (no pun intended). Been there, done that, all good..........
Interesting to see how you wrapped your head around that - pun intended - to try and gain some company in your crossing of a line that you didn't even know you might cross. Rest assured, though, you seem to be in good company already so you really don't need another member in the ranks to validate your curiosity. I, however, am curious how this activity has trended and became a topic of conversation one day with several members deciding to come out and fess up to participating. I'm guessing you just needed one guy to break the ice in order to talk about it. Sort of like our own #metoo issue. Maybe we should label it "#he/shetoo. (jk Slinky and Waterclone)

Interesting to see how you wrapped your head around that - pun intended - to try and gain some company in your crossing of a line that you didn't even know you might cross. Rest assured, though, you seem to be in good company already so you really don't need another member in the ranks to validate your curiosity. I, however, am curious how this activity has trended and became a topic of conversation one day with several members deciding to come out and fess up to participating. I'm guessing you just needed one guy to break the ice in order to talk about it. Sort of like our own #metoo issue. Maybe we should label it "#he/shetoo. (jk Slinky and Waterclone)
Here's your answer in two parts:
1) Personally, I accidently "crossed the line". Tried it again and kinda enjoyed it, as I was bored with GG's.............
2) There was a forum call Hung Angels that was a casualty of FOSTA. There was a very active NY board within that forum.
ps: Change the wording on your Avatar, SB will be here in TWO days.........

Here's your answer in two parts:
1) Personally, I accidently "crossed the line". Tried it again and kinda enjoyed it, as I was bored with GG's.............
2) There was a forum call Hung Angels that was a casualty of FOSTA. There was a very active NY board within that forum.
ps: Change the wording on your Avatar, SB will be here in TWO days.........
Thanks for the heads-up about the Belle. As far as HA, I see that many of the posts about TS girls are from UG members who were not HA members. For example, from your initiation into the world I doubt you were an HA member.

While the last thing I want for this place is to turn into a bastion of political correctness, I think we can do without the "She/he/it" epithets.
Got it. Won’t do it again. I just am still stuck in the murkiness of the pro-nouns. I just don’t understand it.

I doubt it, but I guess it’s possible in the future, I may move forward since regular sex is getting old for me. But still I have no interest in seeing a dick or getting fucked by one. I’ve been with about 1,000 women. Nothing can compare (imop).

I went to Show World very recently AGAIN, just to test my boundaries. I went into the “theater” just to see if I was “crossing the line”...Turns out; I was totally grossed out. Not saying it’s wrong.. just not my thing.

Like I said-Leyla & Sabrina itched my scratch. Both gave great performances. I recommend them both for anyone on the fence.

If someone presents as a woman then use she. It's not difficult.

Drastic anaolgy: I know political posts are disencouraged, but if Trump decided to identify as a woman tomorrow.. the 1st woman POTUS. Brains would explode. It would be hysterical.

And @billyS did not "find out he fucked a dude". Billy found out he fucked a t-girl.

It's not political correctness, it's fucking common decency.
I should have said BillyS fucked a dude “:D:D