Show World

Just got back from Showworld a few minutes ago and wow.

Took a dance with Michelle ($45 to the house) as it was just here and Dolce today. White girl early 30s with some tattoos on her upper arms. Striking resemblance to my friends MILF daughter so I was thrilled. Sat down, asked for a BJ, got comfortable and off she went. Quick dance with her man made Cs in my face, rubbing junior over the pants. Out came the cover and she gave me the best and I mean best BJ I’ve ever gotten at one of these places. Great hand action, playing with balls, just enough suction. After 8-10 minutes I popped in the bag and she kept going making sure everything was out.

total damage

$45
$150 tip

will return for more ….
Thanks for the review. This was enough for me to go with Michelle. Great personality, great to talk to. Takes instructions well. Excellent head game as well. I dont go often so certainly need to be picky and this worked out great.
$80 half hour
$200

As I said, I don't do this often and might have paid bit more. Lot of foreplay and cbj. Worth a repeat for me.

stopped at showworld earlier today hoping to see shy (she wasn’t in the back and must have been with another client) while there though this black guy was shouting about couples coming at 8pm in the theater. Made the environment super awkward.