Short time lurker turned sharer!

Good day gents, I have been lurking for a short time and finally decided to join so I can share some experiences as well as find some new providers to add to my list.

I normally see providers in Brooklyn or queens but I am now looking for a few indies on long island that I can see on a regular rotation.

If I do something thats against the rules I apologize well in advance and will abide by all mongering rules and regulations after said potential infraction.

All that being said, I will post up reviews of current providers I see on the reg here once I'm 100% sure I won't get into any trouble. All guidance is greatly appreciated!!

Good day gents, I have been lurking for a short time and finally decided to join so I can share some experiences as well as find some new providers to add to my list.

I normally see providers in Brooklyn or queens but I am now looking for a few indies on long island that I can see on a regular rotation.

If I do something thats against the rules I apologize well in advance and will abide by all mongering rules and regulations after said potential infraction.

All that being said, I will post up reviews of current providers I see on the reg here once I'm 100% sure I won't get into any trouble. All guidance is greatly appreciated!!
Your mother raised you right. You have the manners of an English Gentleman and your introduction as a member of this forum rivals that of entering "The Knights Templar" or some other similar highly respected and honored society. It is our pleasure to have you amongst our ranks, sir.

The warm welcome is much appreciated, however I dont want anyone to think I'm being rude, but I replied to the comments and nothing is posted, it says awaiting approval. That being said, this site is fuckin awesome!

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
The warm welcome is much appreciated, however I dont want anyone to think I'm being rude, but I replied to the comments and nothing is posted, it says awaiting approval. That being said, this site is fuckin awesome!
New members are moderated until they reach a certain number of posts. If your posts aren't going through, they may have contained questions. You have to contribute to the site more before questions are allowed.

Yeah I kinda figured that but I didn't ask any questiins yet other than as a reply to a comment on my post. Either way I will contribute as much as I can for all to see and possibly experience as well.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist

Happy Mongering!