Short stay Suffolk

Does anyone know of a short stay motel in Suffolk that allows u to rent it off hours like at 4 am or 5 am ?

I’m not looking to spend a fortune either

All the places I have checked start short stays at 9am or later

Any help would be appreciated

Abby Motel Huntington $50 for 3-4 hours

Lakeland Inn $48 for 3-4 hours

Deer Park Motor Inn $55 for 3-4 hours

The Pines Westbury $54 (I think) for 3-4 hours. And I would assume the same for the rte 109 location in lindenhurst

The pick of the litter is the Abby. But these are spread far enough apart from each other that you would be going to which ever one you’re closest to. ;)

Ok, I know this subject has come up many times, but "short stay" gets a really, really lot of hits in the search bar! Hourly hotel I. Ronkonkoma/ lake grove area. Much thanks!

Anyone else notice all the land clearing at the bayshore inn and hollywood entrances. Kinda sucks cause exposes cars checking in or even sitting in the lot

Anyone else notice all the land clearing at the bayshore inn and hollywood entrances. Kinda sucks cause exposes cars checking in or even sitting in the lot
Being from Farmingdale, I’ve heard through the grape vine (friends that I grew up with) that black rock has been buying a lot of properties along rte 109 and plan to build public low income housing (projects). The town is fighting it tooth and nail. It wouldn’t surprise me if that’s what they were doing. Settling on the outskirts by the airport.

Bayshore inn is a complete dump anyway. Jewish Lightning needs to strike that place big time.

True bayshore inn is a hot dump, lakeland and sayville are hotter dumps lol, Hollywood is turning sect8 and Bethpage inn i cant even tell wtf is going on there they dont even have a working## and has being locked down since covid, only really short stay left is Jericho inn which at least the rooms are clean and not too outdated lol.

Being from Farmingdale, I’ve heard through the grape vine (friends that I grew up with) that black rock has been buying a lot of properties along rte 109 and plan to build public low income housing (projects). The town is fighting it tooth and nail. It wouldn’t surprise me if that’s what they were doing. Settling on the outskirts by the airport.

Bayshore inn is a complete dump anyway. Jewish Lightning needs to strike that place big time.
When I read jewish lightning it took me back to the bronx from the 70/80s. Haven't heard the term in quite some while --aka FLASHBACK

True bayshore inn is a hot dump, lakeland and sayville are hotter dumps lol, Hollywood is turning sect8 and Bethpage inn i cant even tell wtf is going on there they dont even have a working## and has being locked down since covid, only really short stay left is Jericho inn which at least the rooms are clean and not too outdated lol.
The 112 motel out in Medford is surprisingly clean from the one time I was there. I think it cost me like 60 for 4 hours. Met a sugar baby there last year. tile floors always clean up so much better.

The Deer Park inn hasn’t changed. Met up with the part timer and Lady Violet over the past year. It’s a shit hole…..

The Budget inn in Huntington I think might take the cake. I saw some toothless preggo crack/Methhead there last spring. A top notch shithouse.

The Abby motel further down Jericho (closer to rte 110 ) is still the cleanest imho….

Smithtown inn was good when they let you stay in the main building. I think the main building is now reserved for non short stays. Lately they send you to the back building which is pretty sketchy but still better than most other dumps