Shisanyi 929-500-0222 Flushing Japanese model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just boned this model in flushing. Girl had a lamp body. Flawless. The girl was such a pleaser. Reminds me of gaga when she was at private hottie. Girl wants to make sure you feel in control and will please your demands. Sex was Hella fun. 5ft 7 with perfect body. Reminds me of those korean tall women with perfect hour shaped body. Price was 260. The place is in a house in a good part of neighborhood with parking.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I was about to delete this and call you out as a shill but then I see you have reviews of other places.

I did delete her web link but I'm going to need you to provide a phone number..

Or I'll delete the thread.

Just boned this model in flushing. Girl had a lamp body. Flawless. The girl was such a pleaser. Reminds me of gaga when she was at private hottie. Girl wants to make sure you feel in control and will please your demands. Sex was Hella fun. 5ft 7 with perfect body. Reminds me of those korean tall women with perfect hour shaped body. Price was 260. The place is in a house in a good part of neighborhood with parking.
(929) 500-0222 is the number

billyS

Reign of Terror
Now what we need you to do is tell us what exactly did you do with her for the $260
List all acronyms.
Cbj or bbj?
Fucking ? Covered or raw?
Where did you cum? On her face? Tits? In her mouth? In her pussy?
Come on , you know better.
You don't want to see this post deleted do you?

Now what we need you to do is tell us what exactly did you do with her for the $260
List all acronyms.
Cbj or bbj?
Fucking ? Covered or raw?
Where did you cum? On her face? Tits? In her mouth? In her pussy?
Come on , you know better.
You don't want to see this post deleted do you?
The shower session was typical clean up followed by bbbj tease. In the room enjoyed a good session. Started with dfk followed by a nice bbbj. Then I ate her out. She very sensitive. She allowed for fingering as well. She offered 100 for bbfs but I didn't partake. Put on a cover and boned her doggy. Gripping that skinny waist. She's a good bone. Will repeat

Is this the first lady on their site? Was anything extra offered?

That's her real pic from pool party. There is a pic of her with a hat. That's her. Face is like 7. Body 9. Personality 9. She's a young Japanese. They are cute. As they age only a handful stay cute.

looks like they already removed the review from the ad

@Javiernyc Besides the pool party pic, there's no pic of her in a hat.
The pic in the hat was on their wechat not on the website. It has also been removed. I saw her yesterday. Can confirm the review. She's great, pricey but great. I wasn't offered extras nor did I ask for them so I can't confirm that part.

billyS

Reign of Terror
The pic in the hat was on their wechat not on the website. It has also been removed. I saw her yesterday. Can confirm the review. She's great, pricey but great. I wasn't offered extras nor did I ask for them so I can't confirm that part.
And you're not adding a full review because?
Other than maybe you want to get put into moderation for that response?

Status
Not open for further replies.