Shilling

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shill

Beginning immediately, if you suspect someone of shilling you should post that allegation in here. Please be sure to include the suspect's name and a link to the thread where you think the shilling took place.

Do not make the allegation in the thread itself. If you do, your comment will be deleted and your allegation ignored. We take these allegations seriously. At least I do and I take the time to read through the content whenever I see someone making one of these allegations.

Last edited:

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I was able to read a little of the shitstorm but could not reply. I'll try to be simple.
I don't shill for anyone.
If you think I do go fuck yourself.
I don't create numerous ID's on a site like this. I believe Genius has referred to it as a whore board, reverently of course. If you think I do, go fuck yourself.
I don't the time, energy, or patience for some asshole with a 14 inch computer dick to come here accusing me of shit.
If you think I do, go fuck yourself.
If any of the mods determine I did something wrong in the thread that was in question, please feel free to send me on a little vacation. I'm good with that if I violated the rules.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Does passing along dates a provider will be in town count as shilling?
Depends. If you just reviewed her, especially if it was aTOFTT and she is leaving the next day and you want us to know she'll be back next week, I think that would be helpful.
But if you were just acting as her proxy so she doesn't have to pay for advertising, giving specific dates when she will be around I think Slinky and the mods might frown on that.