Shilling for raw creampie providers

You guys can tell Rachel that from now on we're not going to let her guys bump this thread with bullshit reviews like the one I just deleted.
It was posted by someone who already gave her three or four glowing reviews and this latest one was more of an endorsement.

So unless you have something new to add, a new price, service or some news on her personal situation that might be relevant to guys in making a decision on seeing her, it will be deleted.
You referring to me?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Gentleman ( and I use that term loosely)
The first post in this thread is an example of two things that will not be tolerated on this board.
1) It is an unnecessary thread bump.
It offers no new information on a frequently reviewed provider.
2) It isn't even a review but instead an endorsement of a provider long suspected of trying to get free advertising by having her clients bump her thread.

BillyS
Those were not my intentions at all. She didn’t ask me to bump her threat at all. I was merely just posting a review of my 2nd experience with her. My apologies if it came out the wrong way. I won’t do it again.

billyS

Reign of Terror
BillyS
Those were not my intentions at all. She didn’t ask me to bump her threat at all. I was merely just posting a review of my 2nd experience with her. My apologies if it came out the wrong way. I won’t do it again.
Okay, but do you understand the difference between a review and an endorsement?