Shelby Creams 206-507-1909 new number 206-631-0522

So this is my first review, I’ve been lurking for years and been too lazy to contribute but today I decided to take the time to write this review.

Donation: 200 hh/ 300 hr
Body: cute face, about 5’6”, nice little bubble butt, breast were medium sized, long legs. Pretty sexy in my opinion, She’s deff the girl in the pics

So I was bored and wanted to sample something new, looked around and found Shelby. Searching her number comes up empty so I was a little nervous. Anyways I called her, sounded sweet on the phone told me her rates and her location (in a decent hotel in Hauppauge). Sent me the address, told her I was 25 min away and I went my way. Once I got there I told her I was there and had me waiting for about 20 min, as I wasn’t ready to leave she’s texted me saying that she was in the “shower” but I’m sure she was with another monger. Said she was sorry and gave me the room number.

Now I go into the room expecting her not to be the girl in the pics but alas it was. All she had on was a white towel wrapped around her body, bathroom door wasn’t wide open so no one else in the room. I put the donation down, get undressed and she’s waiting for me naked on the bed. She starts with some light kissing on the mouth, down my chest, and a nice slow sensual bbj (mixed in some deep throat and ball sucking as well), sucked on the tits, played with her clit, and a little bit of titty fucking for the foreplay.
Once I was ready to fuck she put the cover on and we decided on reverse cowgirl, she rides well so didn’t last too long. She didn’t have wipes but told me I can clean up in the bathroom. Overall, it was a good experience and I would repeat again. She’s from Seattle and said she’s here for only a couple of days.

Attachments

Very nicely done. Great review and congrats on leaving lurker land. Could you.tell if tits were man made or not and did she have any tattoos ( like natural and no or little ink) she is in my wheelhouse so thanks for sharing. Welcome aboard

I had the pleasure of meeting her recently. Pics are for sure. Prices are 200hh, 300h so she's a little on the pricier side imo, but it's worth it.

Took the half, she was ready for me pretty much as soon as I got to the hotel (which was actually pretty nice) and headed up. She's pretty personable and looks better than her pics. Started with bbj and finished with cfs missionary.

If I spent more time in NY these days I'd def repeat as she said she planned on making more trips out to LI. Who knows though?

I managed to see her as well. She was delightful. Great BBBJ, daty, then CFS. I took the hh and left very pleased. Totally unrushed. Her first trip to LI, but she says she’ll be back. Be nice to her guys.

Utopia Guide Review

Shelby

Abstract: Saw her for the hour. 350/hr. She is an attractive girl. Her services were very good. No CIM, FIV, or greek. I would repeat if the opportunity presented itself.

I made the appointment via text and it was quick and simple since I had reviews on the site on which she advertises. I went to her Hauppauge location (she is a visitor from the west coast) and was given the room number after a few minutes. Shelby and I actually walked up to the room together. She is 5'7"-5'8"ish; she has a nice body. Not a killer toned body, but an average in shape body..which is still nice. I would venture to say C cups that are definitely all natural and nice. The pictures are actually her. We walked in while chatting; I placed the donation on the table and helped her out of her dress. At this point I get comfortable and we start to DFK. Unlike my recent last review of Ingrid, Shelby enjoys kissing (or at least makes it seem that way). Our hands roamed each other and before I knew it she was on all fours on the bed kissing and licking my cock. She started a nice bbbj... the high point was the DT. In my history, I've only had one person ever able to DT me because of obvious reasons...she happily obliged...and it was great. The only sad part is she doesnt do CIM. After the DT I threw on the cover and turned her over for doggy...then transitioned to lazy doggy. Round 1 in the bag. After a bit of talking I was ready again...I opted for more bbbj with DT then popped on her chest for round 2. Overall I thought it was a great experience...if she simply allowed CIM, she would be among the absolute rare gems to grace LI.

Utopia Guide Review

Shelby

Abstract: Saw her for the hour. 350/hr. She is an attractive girl. Her services were very good. No CIM, FIV, or greek. I would repeat if the opportunity presented itself.

I made the appointment via text and it was quick and simple since I had reviews on the site on which she advertises. I went to her Hauppauge location (she is a visitor from the west coast) and was given the room number after a few minutes. Shelby and I actually walked up to the room together. She is 5'7"-5'8"ish; she has a nice body. Not a killer toned body, but an average in shape body..which is still nice. I would venture to say C cups that are definitely all natural and nice. The pictures are actually her. We walked in while chatting; I placed the donation on the table and helped her out of her dress. At this point I get comfortable and we start to DFK. Unlike my recent last review of Ingrid, Shelby enjoys kissing (or at least makes it seem that way). Our hands roamed each other and before I knew it she was on all fours on the bed kissing and licking my cock. She started a nice bbbj... the high point was the DT. In my history, I've only had one person ever able to DT me because of obvious reasons...she happily obliged...and it was great. The only sad part is she doesnt do CIM. After the DT I threw on the cover and turned her over for doggy...then transitioned to lazy doggy. Round 1 in the bag. After a bit of talking I was ready again...I opted for more bbbj with DT then popped on her chest for round 2. Overall I thought it was a great experience...if she simply allowed CIM, she would be among the absolute rare gems to grace LI.
Utopia Guide Review

Shelby

I was planning on making an appointment too.

30) No one wants to hear your masturbatory fantasies about who you MIGHT want to have sex with along with a lie about you promising to write a review afterwards. So dont post about ANYTHING which you plan on doing in the future. ANYTHING. A N Y T H I N G. A-N--Y-T-H-I-N-G.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was planning on making an appointment too.

30) No one wants to hear your masturbatory fantasies about who you MIGHT want to have sex with along with a lie about you promising to write a review afterwards. So dont post about ANYTHING which you plan on doing in the future. ANYTHING. A N Y T H I N G. A-N--Y-T-H-I-N-G.
Apologies.