Shayla 716-589-7697 Baldwin/Freeport/Merrick area

Saw Shayla this weekend incall. Not the best hotel but certainly not the worst. Way above The Pines or The Americana. She is 100% the girl in the pics I'm going to try and post. Everything covered, no exceptions. Skills were good enough to get me off covered. She advertised a 60 qv which was fine for me. I see she's advertising a qv for today for 50, not sure how long that's going to last but i may take her up on it. She's a pretty girl. Tiny waist, tiny titties. Room wasn't smokey but i did see some signs of marijuana consumption, blunt wrappers, stuff like that. No big deal in my book, better than signs of dog food being around. Was very sweet and friendly. Will def repeat with the location and donation being quoted. Backdoor on menu for extra if interested but i declined, as tiny as she was i was afraid i might break her. We didn't talk much and she reminded me that it was a qv after about 10 minutes, she wasn't rushing me! Just reminding me which i think is fair. At 60 for a qv, you're not going to find that everywhere for a girl this clean and pretty, so i think the qv time frame should be honored, so i honored it. Anyway...
Looks: 7 very pretty, tits and ass could be bigger but there's nothing i can do about that.
Rates: 10, 60 qv full serv with cbj to get things going? Perfect for me
Services: 6 prefer bbj but what am i gonna do? Remember, backdoor on menu for extra so that makes up for it, right?
Overall, will def repeat. She was making little quiet moaning noises that i didn't think were being faked which i thought were cute while she was riding me CG looking into my eyes, little gasps, was fun! Quick clean up and bye bye... de7aee2ece510c3354173b95afad6482_f.jpg de7aee2ece510c3354173b95afad6482_f.jpg ac97a238ef84d1d428ea8e32ca4a5b7c_f.jpg

Nice review. Wish bbj was on the menu
I would bet if you offered her lets say $80 instead of $50 for qv bbbj would be had. She's a girl who offers cheap af rates. It's possible she's strict but these cheap girls usually go for the money and change their rules quicker than the medium range girls.

I would bet if you offered her lets say $80 instead of $50 for qv bbbj would be had. She's a girl who offers cheap af rates. It's possible she's strict but these cheap girls usually go for the money and change their rules quicker than the medium range girls.
I've seen her twice now (no second review b/c it's identical to the first) and I'll pretty much guarantee that bbj isn't an option ever. Ymmv as always, but i showered quickly while there and no bbj when i asked. I'm not a pushy or forceful person, i asked politely if it would be ok since i just showered, and she said, sorry hon, i always play safe...

I've seen her twice now (no second review b/c it's identical to the first) and I'll pretty much guarantee that bbj isn't an option ever. Ymmv as always, but i showered quickly while there and no bbj when i asked. I'm not a pushy or forceful person, i asked politely if it would be ok since i just showered, and she said, sorry hon, i always play safe...
No offense intended, but don't kid yourself. She is cheap because she is desperate for cash and will probably do just about anything if you word it properly. She agreed with me to bbbj and bbfs for 100 extra and even a creampie for 400/hour before negotiation. But after seeing her face pic I decided to pass.

No offense intended, but don't kid yourself. She is cheap because she is desperate for cash and will probably do just about anything if you word it properly. She agreed with me to bbbj and bbfs for 100 extra and even a creampie for 400/hour before negotiation. But after seeing her face pic I decided to pass.
Just as I suspected. But for $150 qv bbbj & bbfs. Seems as she's not worth that attractive wise? Maybe $100 will get it done for bbbj qv covered fs.

Lol... kid myself? I didn't push the issue. When a girl says no, i don't push. No means no. If i don't like what she's offering, or don't like the rate, i move on. So I'm not kidding myself. I'm cheap, the price has been right for what i need. I don't want to get into a rate thing here cuz i don't care what you're willing to pay for what, but I'm not willing to pay for certain things, unless it's Sophia Belle, who I'll pay anything she asks, she's so good. So go for it dude! Enjoy!