shay/Sunny 407-901-0322

I saw Shay recently in Huntington. I saw her post on a standard site and after reading some reviews (Thanks All BTW) I figured I would take a shot.

Her Pictures in the ads are mostly her and very close to her current look maybe a few less pounds. She is a young white girl with nice soft B Cup tits (They hang a little but nice none the less). I saw her in the morning and she was pretty clean and the room overall was not a disaster but did have stuff about. I did not see any drugs or supporting instruments.

Standard contact and setup, I texted her and she wrote back pretty quickly and set up the date for a half hour later. She was ready when I got there and was very nice and really wanted to please.

I had asked for only BBBJ and she said it was 70 and she could do two pops for some more (Can't quite remember how much sorry I was in a bit of a rush)

I undressed and she made sure to be ready for me. She is a young white girl with a good attitude and a nice demeanor (Does Talk Allot....) She got right to work and gave me a very nice BBBJ on her knees. She worked at it and was not shy and made eye contact and she took it into her throat and was not afraid to really smack her face into my cock (I really liked it I did not have to help her head along at all). I finished up pretty quickly after that and she was great and had clean wipes ready for me to finish up. Oh important note.....No CIM. I came on her chest with her hands helping. The CIM would have been awesome considering she was really taking my cock all the way but hey that's why we keep looking.

The she started talking again about this and that and what not....I had to leave ASAP.

This was my first time with Shay and I would see her again when available. Her attitude and BBBJ was fantastic. Summation Very Nice Girl with a nice Attitude looking to please you with a more than OK Body.

I could see her being a fun fuck and maybe that will be on my next visit.

Happy Mongering All

Saw Shay recently. It was just unpleasant. Didn't actually give me a price so I assumed $200 for an hour. Drove an hour out east then once I got there at the hotel, had me wait in the parking lot for another hour (obvious huge red flag). If it were a 20 minute drive I just made, I would've taken my ass home immediately. Unfortunately I'd already driven so far and had my eye on her for quite awhile (was excited when she advertised using new videos).

Anyway, after finally getting a room number I knocked on the door and it opened to the same chick in the pictures but what I assume would be after more drug use. We talked for a little bit to get comfortable but the more I looked at her the more uncomfortable I became. Face acne, picking at scabs, broken toenails, and even a mention of "don't be concerned if my nose runs and its blue. I snort prescription Xanax". At this point I'd cemented in my mind that I'd be going through with this and its too late to back out now so I opted for a BBBJ. Had set down the $200 on the table and off we went. She was actually pretty good - very enthusiastic. No CIM so I let her know when I was about to finish and she gave an HJ to completion.

Afterwards, the post-clarity hit along with the guilt and I definitely acknowledged that a second shot wasn't going to happen. Not because I couldn't do it but because of what was in front of me. Shes super nice and all but just wasn't visually appealing. Got dressed and had a long drive home with plenty of rumination.

Ugh. Thanks Jones for taking the hit. Like you, I was intrigued by the photos and video and social media. Reviews here and elswhere that, while mixed, were generally at least OK. She hasn't responded to my messages, so I guess I should be thankful! This is the value of UG and reviewing!

Texted this nut today for fun. She’s staying currently at Sayville...one the top three worst places on LI (right behind Coliseum and Americana). That place was a one and done for me a few years back after banging a 18 year old Spanish girl.
anyway back to this psych ward alumni... tells me ‘so are you coming or what? I’m trying to see as many of you as possible before Friday so I have enough money to leave LI’. The shit coming out of her mouth was nuts including ‘Sayville is very safe from LE since the remodel’
That remodeled that shit hole? I don’t really pass that area often.
Too bad I may have seen her if it was anywhere else to see if I can get her to the level of a facial abuse scene.

Texted this nut today for fun. She’s staying currently at Sayville...one the top three worst places on LI (right behind Coliseum and Americana). That place was a one and done for me a few years back after banging a 18 year old Spanish girl.
anyway back to this psych ward alumni... tells me ‘so are you coming or what? I’m trying to see as many of you as possible before Friday so I have enough money to leave LI’. The shit coming out of her mouth was nuts including ‘Sayville is very safe from LE since the remodel’
That remodeled that shit hole? I don’t really pass that area often.
Too bad I may have seen her if it was anywhere else to see if I can get her to the level of a facial abuse scene.
Saw an Asian there a couple months back. The room was depressing. The dresser was being held together with duct tape.