Sexy Soft Curves

Just Okay

I visited her a few weeks ago as her incall is a minute from where I work. For a BBW I think she is pretty. She is very curvy and wore some nice lingerie. She is well spoken which is unusual these days. She puts a clean towel down on top of the bed spread. She gives a decent back rub and actually did a nice job on my neck and shoulders. On the flip things get a lil weird. First off out come the gloves.. and not even tight fitting latex ones but the lose cheap cafeteria style ones. She takes out her huge tits which you can play with. She kinda layed over me blocking the view of what she was doing to me but her technique was good and considering she was wearing gloves it felt good. The worst part for me is she wouldnt shut the fuck up. She kept repeating the same seven or eight dirty words over and over again. I guess its meant to be a turn on but it came off as robotic and just didnt do it for me. A few more minutes and I popped with she cleaned off with baby wipes. I think the damage is $80. I dont think I will repeat but her close proximity might coerse me.

Saw her recently at the Ramada(formerly the Diplomat) in RVC. Wouldn't dare think of repeating. Yeah, not bad looking with gorgeous BBW natural boobs. But yeah she can be a bit heavy when on top of you but the real clincher was when she took the phone in her hands while in the middle of the rub and ordered takeout from TGI Fridays next door. Grilled Chicken sandwich. The truth!

Saw her recently at the Ramada(formerly the Diplomat) in RVC. Wouldn't dare think of repeating. Yeah, not bad looking with gorgeous BBW natural boobs. But yeah she can be a bit heavy when on top of you but the real clincher was when she took the phone in her hands while in the middle of the rub and ordered takeout from TGI Fridays next door. Grilled Chicken sandwich. The truth!
Least she ordered something healthy.