Sex with Muslim women

I had sex with 2 muslim women in the last year. Both I met in bars, then after a dinner date they were ready to go.

The first I met in a bar in NY called Brite. She was 25yo, very thin at 105lbs, 5'5", with a beautiful face and pale skin. I was shocked when she told me she was muslim from Turkey.

The 2nd I met in a bar / restaurant in NJ. She was a little heavier at 130 lbs, 5'5" with big green eyes and indian-tan colored skin. She was pakistani about 28-29yo.

Anyways, both women had something in common, neither could kiss passionately. Both gave these weird tongue-less kisses that didn't feel right. Then, the actual sex was pretty much missionary and both refused to change to any other positions. Especially with the thin one, I was hoping for some great doggie style. Both got weirded out after the first night over and I didn't get a chance for seconds. Anyone else have any similar experiences?

where are these girls?? LOL
The 1st really hot one went back to Turkey. I'm still in ***** contact with her, so maybe I'll get that 2nd chance. Although, I was really disappointed in the sex with her.

The 2nd one refuses to take my calls now. She is out there for some lucky guy who might run into her. I used a simple line on her - She was sitting at the bar waiting for her drink and I walked up and said "Why, you have beautiful eyes! Are they green?". She said yes, then I said "Does your name mean beautiful green in some language?". She was so flattered that we danced (really crazy & embarrassingly) throughout the night.

In case you're all curious - The 1st one was at the bar alone (shocking). I was ordering a drink next to her and said "Am I in your way?". She said no. Then I said "I love your shoes". She had these high heel rainbow shoes on. We just started chatting after that...

Haram, indeed! Good thing the internet is anonymous or else Kablammo! (ok, that's racist, these girls were really nice to me...)

Anyway, the point of my thread is, despite both girls being so hot, the sex was really disappointing. So is this a muslim girl thing?

Think it through.

If you are dealing with an individual who was brought up in any orthodox religious household the young people, boys and girls alike [but particularly the girls], are brought up sheltered and unworldly. This leads to sheltered and unworldly adults.

While the desire for sex is natural the ability to do it well is not. It is a learned skill. So it would be logical to assume that a person brought up in the curtained environment of an orthodox faith might have the same drives as someone with a more secular upbringing, but not the chance to develop the skill set to be a good lover.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Anyway, the point of my thread is, despite both girls being so hot, the sex was really disappointing. So is this a muslim girl thing?
The Turkish girl I landed had some crazy name that had no vowels in it. I met her at the university. MY boy dated her sister and I dated her. They were really religious, but at the "Spring Fling", we got them a little lit, went back to there house and it was on.

Very interesting that we had similar experienecs, I was only with her once. I never considered her Muslim, though, just a Turk, but for technical reasons (and my own score sheet), she's a Muslim.

I was 21 years old and probably pretty bad myself. The sex was OK. Hell, any play at 21 was OK. I don't think I learned about the female orgasm until I was 22 or 23 years old.

Gavy

Maybe you should have loosened them up with a flap, flap joke.
(well they do live in tents)

OK, I'm bad.. sorry
I dated a orthodox jewish girl, and she was major hot, but sexually very repressed.
I think in ANY religion where everything but praying to the almighty mukka mukka
is allowed you get this. I made it my life long job to loosen and corrupt her to the dark side.

Barnabas

P:S: She broke up with me because her mom said I wasn't "Jewish enough"

Think it through.

If you are dealing with an individual who was brought up in any orthodox religious household the young people, boys and girls alike [but particularly the girls], are brought up sheltered and unworldly. This leads to sheltered and unworldly adults.

While the desire for sex is natural the ability to do it well is not. It is a learned skill. So it would be logical to assume that a person brought up in the curtained environment of an orthodox faith might have the same drives as someone with a more secular upbringing, but not the chance to develop the skill set to be a good lover.
As usual, Thorn comes through with the spot on analysis.

Your the voice of reason on UG I tell you.

Islam has not much to do with it

If she was Turkish it means nothing.

It all depends where is she coming from. There are fervently religious families in Turkey, but also very liberal ones, who take the streets, when necessary, to defend their secular life.

Here in New York there are many Muslim women, you would never guess they are Muslim. They of course are Muslim as much as many here in this board are Christians, Jews etc.

I advise you to meet any women from the Middle East, Muslim, Christian or anything else. You'd be surprised at the similarities when it comes to sex. As Barnabus mentioned quite wisely anybody coming from repressing communities has difficulties cooping with the sexual ways that are more common in the West, or in the big cities.

I don't think Islam make this communites repressive. I believe in the opposite. They have chosen and remained loyal to Islam to preserve their repressing traditions.

And talking about repressed girls, hard to involve in proper sexual activities, you should also meet some local chicks from the South Italy, really Christian (Catholic), male-dominated society.

Gavy,
Thanks man, but don't make me spare my stupid posts, now. I enjoy saying stupid things as much as "appropriate" ones.

And, honestly, the only thing most people in this board will really look forward is some info about big tits and cheap prices ;) and I can't argue with it as it was what brought me to UG in the first place.

Last edited:
marcinny said:
I don't think Islam make this communites repressive. I believe in the opposite. They have chosen and remained loyal to Islam to preserve their repressing traditions.
It's the culture that makes the religion repressive a lot of the time. Societies create religions that reflect societies' common beliefs, unless the religions are imported. Islam was not imported into the Middle East, it was born there. Islam has turned non-repressive societies repressive when Islam took over. So has Christianity in some places.

Islam has turned non-repressive societies repressive when Islam took over. So has Christianity in some places.
Depends what do you mean by "when Islam took over". Islam has never taken over. People abusing their power in the name of Islam or Christianity have always been around and unfortunately will continue to be.