Sex with Civilian women: Why I pay for sex.

I like this post :
Yea I pay 200 too, with this petite big breast China doll name cici. We known each other for years, and I just love how she makes me feel, but I know I can't be with her, but sometimes I feel like there is hope. Like the kissing and longer hours multiple pops and sometimes our sessions get so out of control we throw out the condom. she tells me I am the only person I do this with, but I know It's not the truth. She's a liar, but she still give me some hope like a good girl. My heart kinda hurts because I always think about her

If I had the opportunity to have sex/ relationship/mistress with a civvie, I suppose I would - How would this be accomplished, no clue…
A paid provider offers nsa, nor drama, for the most part. I get to pick and choose and enjoy the variation

It is an interesting question, and I recently reconsidered it.

I don’t have a big game with civilians and I always considered it a great weakness in my personality, that I have to pay for sex.

But, in reviewing my life, I see that on many occasions, I have run away from civilian opportunities.

In analyzing why, I concluded that the sexual act forms emotional attachments that I just don’t have the space, courage, time, non-traceable money and patience to deal with.

Each time I entered into a civilian relationship, commitment on some level was required. And, living up to the expectations and responsibilities of the bond, required a horrible split of my personality to satisfy my obligations in running it smooth and healthy.

An SO commitment, if one is so inclined, with offspring, is a devotion to a family unit, and some feel a powerful urge to enter into that type of a situation for support and balance in life.

But, I find that another committed relationship in addition to an SO, is a very powerful burden.

When I was younger, I could easily swing both, and I know that guys built differently than myself can swing many relationships simultaneously. But, for myself, it is a lot of work and effort keeping everybody happy.

So, short-term paid ladies are a very effective solution to satisfy sexual and emotional cravings that are not able to be satisfied, otherwise.

So you're saying you have no game?
Not at all….
I have not thought much about a civvie relationship, being I have been committed ( SO) for decades—The thought of having a regular in the side is great, but I suppose I do not have the time or freedom to invest in seeking one out..

I think @mugi says it best in the previous post

I’m also tempted to do some recon on SA or similar site, but from what I read here, it’s not worth the effort.At this point in my life, the less drama the better

Hhmm kinda hitting two birds with one stone myself currently. So basically im fucking with a CW and technically a provider

So for a while I had this random chick that I was friends with on snapchat (we had met at a party some time ago). Anyways she starts promoting nudes that she selling (she is becoming a nurse and needed to make side money). We had talked on and off here and there. Well I ended paying for some nudes ( I know stupid waste of money). But she is this nice lil stacked latina. Cute face, huge tits and nice lil bubble butt. Id let her know at times that I would fuck her silly givin the chance. She always joked that id have to pay for it but was never serious, so I thought.

Anyways we happen to run into each other at the mall. We talk a bit and i tell her im headed to my car. She ask if i can give her ride but she lives 40 mins away. I feel bad but tell her thats to far and she says she can make it worth my while. She says says if drive her and give her 100 she would fuck me in my car at the malls parking garage. Thinking she is joking, said sure lets go.

We head to my car, and parked far away. Fucked in my backseat and this chick was all over me. Like a mixture of a real CW and a provider. She rode me hopped off took the condom off and sucked me till i came in her mouth. She spit it outside.

Since then she hits me up here and there just to talk but we also meet each other up. We met up on christmas to fuck at a shady hotel for 3 hours. Baby oil, handcuffs, sexy outfits the whole works, fucking like we have been in a relationship but im paying her. Dirty talking, rough sex, her gaggin on my cock. The works. Ive drivin on new years day down the southern state while she gave me road head (almost crashed as i swerved and several cars kept beeping). She has come to my job and i have my own office and have fucked her on my desk.

She has met me for happy hour that turns into a night out and that turned into fuck fest. She has recorded us several times and has sold some vids and pics on snapchat.

Ive paid her everytime we hung out but the pay always got lower as she started charging me less and less. It just felt like a mix of a real girlfriend and a worker.

I have not been hobbyin in a long time and since she is leaving for her semester soon it has given me the itch to hobby again. And i have read some recent reviews. The urge to see another provider is hitting me hard cause i miss that provider sex it just hits different. Might have to give shyfromfantasy a try as she reminds a lot of this chick from snapchat

So you're saying you have no game?
Sounds like he has
Not at all….
I have not thought much about a civvie relationship, being I have been committed ( SO) for decades—The thought of having a regular in the side is great, but I suppose I do not have the time or freedom to invest in seeking one out..

I think @mugi says it best in the previous post

I’m also tempted to do some recon on SA or similar site, but from what I read here, it’s not worth the effort.At this point in my life, the less drama the better
I’ve seen too many coworkers with game loose pensions cars boats homes businesses. Smart men know how to play.

Hhmm kinda hitting two birds with one stone myself currently. So basically im fucking with a CW and technically a provider

So for a while I had this random chick that I was friends with on snapchat (we had met at a party some time ago). Anyways she starts promoting nudes that she selling (she is becoming a nurse and needed to make side money). We had talked on and off here and there. Well I ended paying for some nudes ( I know stupid waste of money). But she is this nice lil stacked latina. Cute face, huge tits and nice lil bubble butt. Id let her know at times that I would fuck her silly givin the chance. She always joked that id have to pay for it but was never serious, so I thought.

Anyways we happen to run into each other at the mall. We talk a bit and i tell her im headed to my car. She ask if i can give her ride but she lives 40 mins away. I feel bad but tell her thats to far and she says she can make it worth my while. She says says if drive her and give her 100 she would fuck me in my car at the malls parking garage. Thinking she is joking, said sure lets go.

We head to my car, and parked far away. Fucked in my backseat and this chick was all over me. Like a mixture of a real CW and a provider. She rode me hopped off took the condom off and sucked me till i came in her mouth. She spit it outside.

Since then she hits me up here and there just to talk but we also meet each other up. We met up on christmas to fuck at a shady hotel for 3 hours. Baby oil, handcuffs, sexy outfits the whole works, fucking like we have been in a relationship but im paying her. Dirty talking, rough sex, her gaggin on my cock. The works. Ive drivin on new years day down the southern state while she gave me road head (almost crashed as i swerved and several cars kept beeping). She has come to my job and i have my own office and have fucked her on my desk.

She has met me for happy hour that turns into a night out and that turned into fuck fest. She has recorded us several times and has sold some vids and pics on snapchat.

Ive paid her everytime we hung out but the pay always got lower as she started charging me less and less. It just felt like a mix of a real girlfriend and a worker.

I have not been hobbyin in a long time and since she is leaving for her semester soon it has given me the itch to hobby again. And i have read some recent reviews. The urge to see another provider is hitting me hard cause i miss that provider sex it just hits different. Might have to give shyfromfantasy a try as she reminds a lot of this chick from snapchat
I would cease
and desist on the recording.

Before I got into this hobby I would cultivate civilian relationships. Being that I have an S.O. it can be very difficult to find the right situation which is why I got into PFP. The young girls were hit and miss and usually one and done, then you have to look for another. I would always look for some one a little mature and stable. With some one a little older and mature you can have a bit more of a stable thing going on but it eventually eats up more of your time and efforts. You wind up spending more time with her than your S.O. and it affects the home life and if you forget a girl friends birthday or something like that then it's over.
PFP can be a little addicting so I have to watch out for that also I become a little antisocial. But then again I am a little antisocial to begi with. Back in the day some woman wrote a book about getting a side girl friend and said you have to look in a 50 mile radius away from your town, fortunately my job afforded me that luxury and I never had a problem of any girl meeting my S.O.
Right now there is someone in my town that is really into e but there is no way I can do it WAY TOO DANGEROUS, but man I am so tempted.

Before I got into this hobby I would cultivate civilian relationships. Being that I have an S.O. it can be very difficult to find the right situation which is why I got into PFP. The young girls were hit and miss and usually one and done, then you have to look for another. I would always look for some one a little mature and stable. With some one a little older and mature you can have a bit more of a stable thing going on but it eventually eats up more of your time and efforts. You wind up spending more time with her than your S.O. and it affects the home life and if you forget a girl friends birthday or something like that then it's over.
PFP can be a little addicting so I have to watch out for that also I become a little antisocial. But then again I am a little antisocial to begi with. Back in the day some woman wrote a book about getting a side girl friend and said you have to look in a 50 mile radius away from your town, fortunately my job afforded me that luxury and I never had a problem of any girl meeting my S.O.
Right now there is someone in my town that is really into e but there is no way I can do it WAY TOO DANGEROUS, but man I am so tempted.
resist brother. The force is strong but you must be stronger.

Let me tell you, you think men are bad? I have had women come to my home, in some way connected to my SO, and not myself. That would be connected to her by church (yes, church) business, acquainted to her by a close friend

And, when my SO turns the corner, while we are all in the same house, my house, and the women have grabbed me and gave me a slow grind, letting me know they were available.

And, if my SO was kept busy, or ran to 7/11 for milk, they would have fucked me in the den.

Shameless!!!

Let me tell you, you think men are bad? I have had women come to my home, in some way connected to my SO, and not myself. That would be connected to her by church (yes, church) business, acquainted to her by a close friend

And, when my SO turns the corner, while we are all in the same house, my house, and the women have grabbed me and gave me a slow grind, letting me know they were available.

And, if my SO was kept busy, or ran to 7/11 for milk, they would have fucked me in the den.

Shameless!!!
It’s a setup!!!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Let me tell you, you think men are bad? I have had women come to my home, i

And, if my SO was kept busy, or ran to 7/11 for milk, they would have fucked me in the den
I guess you're just such a fucking stud.

I guess you're just such a fucking stud.
I am not such a stud. Never said that I was. I am making the point that women can be just as insidious as men.

Who knows what goes through another’s mind? Who knows why she becomes aroused?

Maybe she wanted something, or like @Bricktop suggested, a setup.

Surely am I under no illusions that I am of such a caliber of a Hollywood leading man that is irresistible to women, especially at my age. And, neither did I say that this is a constant annoyance for myself, swatting away women like so many flies in an outhouse.

But, it has occurred on a few occasions and most probably with an ulterior motive, to gain something, or to garner an edge or an advantage.

Another time it occurred, that just sprang up in my memory is when I was selling my house with my SO and a female real estate broker wanted my business.

As she spoke to me, she exposed cleavage and my SO caught it and brought it to my attention, as if I missed it.

I am not such a stud. Never said that I was. I am making the point that women can be just as insidious as men.

Who knows what goes through another’s mind? Who knows why she becomes aroused?

Maybe she wanted something, or like @Bricktop suggested, a setup.

Surely am I under no illusions that I am of such a caliber of a Hollywood leading man that is irresistible to women, especially at my age. And, neither did I say that this is a constant annoyance for myself, swatting away women like so many flies in an outhouse.

But, it has occurred on a few occasions and most probably with an ulterior motive, to gain something, or to garner an edge or an advantage.

Another time it occurred, that just sprang up in my memory is when I was selling my house with my SO and a female real estate broker wanted my business.

As she spoke to me, she exposed cleavage and my SO caught it and brought it to my attention, as if I missed it.
Women can be treacherous. Several girls told me they don’t talk about their man with other girls lest they have more reason to fuck them behind their backs.