Sex with Civilian women: Why I pay for sex.

i have paying for over 40 years. not because i wasnt able to get laid on my own, quite the contrary. picking up ladies and having sex was very easy for me, especially in the 80's. my reasons have been and still are very simple. first, i can have sex whenever i desire. i dont have to go to a club spends big $'s and maybe get laid. that has it's place too, even though it is very time consuming.
second - i can have many pussy's and sex is completly on my terms when i am paying for it. i come and go when i am finished. no dellusions. maybe i am no betterthan a sex worker. they are there for the money and to satisfy me; i am there to get my rocks off. nothing else.

i can have many pussy's and sex is completly on my terms when i am paying for it. i come and go when i am finished. no dellusions. maybe i am no betterthan a sex worker. they are there for the money and to satisfy me; i am there to get my rocks off. nothing else.
prefectly stated, this sums it all up.

I've been dating civilian women more frequently lately, but I still see a couple of providers on occasionally. This is has been discussed here before, but I've learned it first hand, once a woman senses that you're getting laid (pfp or not) you seem more attractive to them.

cheggitmeridian

Conan the Barbarian of SA
Question: Why I pay women for sex.

Answer: Because I can.
That's pretty much the long and the short of it. I do pretty well with girls from Match.com and Okcupid, as well as bars, but it takes a lot of time and effort to get a decent-looking girl into bed with you unless you luck out and basically take advantage of a drunk girl. Then girls try to insinuate themselves into your lives, etc.

With P4P, I decide on the type of girl I want to sleep with that evening, call her up, and have her drop by like pizza delivery but just more convenient.

I also have a pretty nasty sex addiction. But that's another matter.

Why I pay for sex

For me it is a lot simpler than the original post. It boils down to the fact that, sexually, a woman's body turnaround time is about a year, and then you need to move on. (I'm not going to mull over the natural reasons for this.) That is to say, it either wears out physically, or it wears out mentally.
?????????????

Ok, I have to ask you how you came to that determination?

I will let you in on a little secret.................. Sex isnt everything. There I said it on a whore board. Now I am ducking.
Absolutely.

Sex is not only not everything, it isn't even the most important thing. Sex, including P4P, has its place in a well rounded life.

I have always maintained, both publicly on these boards and privately, that sex in general and P4P sex in particular is the salt and pepper of life. A life had without it is apt to be blander than it ought to be, though one would survive. With it though it can make the difference between hum-drum fare and a spicier existence.

Who once said... show me a super hot girl and i will show you some guy that is tired of fucking her.
I for one am compelled to pay for sex because i need new strange, and cant take the chance of getting emotionally involved with a civi because i am in a committed relationship. When i say compelled i mean it in a way that in spite of my attempts at fidelity, i cant seem to do it. Never could. I feel something just clawing at the back of my brain, and the thought of new pussy ascends to forefront of my thinking.

Last edited:
I for one am compelled to pay for sex because i need new strange, and cant take the chance of getting emotionally involved with a civi because i am in a committed relationship. When i say compelled i mean it in a way that in spite of my attempts at fidelity, i cant seem to do it. Never could. I feel something just clawing at the back of my brain, and the thought of new pussy ascends to forefront of my thinking.
You realize you just defined addictive behavior, yes?

:)

You realize you just defined addictive behavior, yes?

:)
Absolutely...... thank the gods i have never been addicted to a substance... but i have been addicted to exercise.

But with this hobby, along with the increase in serotonin and endorphin levels, there is an element of adventure, even danger to a degree, because do we really ever know who is going to open door number one when we come knocking? I like that thrill... a lot.

I have it under control ( lol dont all addicts say that.) If i HAD to stop this behavior could I? After much soul searching...yes. Do i want to... no Does it interfere with my civi life to the point where i am neglecting my kids or SO... No, because i hobby during times during the day when i am working.. But am i addicted to this... yeah.. do i think about it and make plans.. yes, no doubt.

Will this Jones burn itself out.... we shall see.

skudd describes only the most fundamental addiction: to the beauty of life itself. there is nothing more beautiful than a naked woman lying in front of you ready to focus on, well, you. nothing else on the planet even comes close. wanting more of this addiction is only too natural. every man pays for his own addiction to some extent, to some level. some more, some less. but all pay. those of us with a heightened sense of, um, enjoyment, pay more and, yes, get more. go skudd. mrgj

I have it under control ( lol dont all addicts say that.) If i HAD to stop this behavior could I? After much soul searching...yes. Do i want to... no
Isn't this the cliche of all addiction? "I could stop any time I wanted to." Sure you can. The only way to test whether this true is to try stopping and see how long you can last. Otherwise, it's just a self justification of your addiction, the illusion of self control.

Isn't this the cliche of all addiction? "I could stop any time I wanted to." Sure you can. The only way to test whether this true is to try stopping and see how long you can last. Otherwise, it's just a self justification of your addiction, the illusion of self control.
How long would i have to stop for?? Ok forget it. Too long. But seriously... ummm I will be reviewing a major hottie next week. <sigh>
I know i can stop bangin ho's ... I mean after all... Elliot Spitzer had to quit. Right!?

Oh bullshit. I'm sure a smack addict would say the same thing about a needle.
I agree, there is a complete area of denial when it comes to addictions... whether it be cigarettes ( i dont smoke) booze, smack or pussy.

I can tell you this.. i went 13 years out of an 18 year marriage without buying sex or cheating with a civi. Now i am in a 6 year committed relationship...went 4 years without buying or civvies.

So i know i can do it... can you?

But who the fuck wants to.. shit, i am getting old, no actually i already got old, and you only live once. All i know is i can not get caught, and if i did it would be disastrous. So the thrill of getting caught, the reward of pussy on the back end.... intoxicating.