"Sex stop on the road"

Hobbying can be classified as empty sex--after all--no strings & emotions are attached--unless you develop a relationship with a provider. I was wondering if anyone ever sees the woman (provider) as more than a "sex stop on the road" and then ventured off into an affair because you got tired of seeing all the
providers? Does it come to that point after years of hobbying --eventually or no?

Last edited:
Guys will say anything, do anything and spend everything to get laid. Does that help?
NOPE- LOL!
Let me rephrase the question—probably the more seasoned hobbyists could relate to my question—not necessarily an affair with a prov! BUT if you get tired of all the “sex stops on the road” --your still missing something at home. What’s the next step? Do you eventually decide to have an affair because you have grown tired of the hobbying?

Last edited:

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I would disagree with the statement that no emotions are attached. While I am sure that is true for many hobbyists (especially the ones who frequent brothels), personally, I generally only hobby with women who have personalities that I enjoy. It's not about sex so much as it's about intimacy. I'll take a girl that is a good kisser over a girl that gives a good blow job any day of the week. So, for me, I'd definitely say there is emotion involved. Obviously not "I am in love with you" kind of emotion, but certainly something.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I also like to maintain contact with the women I am seeing. I consider myself at least friendly if not actually friends with several women in the industry. We email, chat, txt and often it has nothing to do with scheduling appointments. I am not saying that I am a time-waster who pesters these women. They reach out to me as much as I reach out to them. So I guess almost all of my hobby experiences are like little affairs.

NOPE- LOL!
Let me rephrase the question—probably the more seasoned hobbyists could relate to my question—not necessarily an affair with a prov! BUT if you get tired of all the “sex stops on the road” --your still missing something at home. What’s the next step? Do you eventually decide to have an affair because you have grown tired of the hobbying?
I will never get tired of hobbying until the equipment fails. Firstly, some people like go on vacations to exotic countries. I like sleeping with exotic women more. Secondly, there is the whole "pursuit and capture" thing going on low mileage places, that make us feel like studs.

The SO provides all the emotional nurturing that I need. I am afraid to get in to relationships where I might end up infatuated with some womne (and I know the whole time it is infatuation) because I will take unacceptable risks.

This thread may be what you are thinking about. Be warned, though -- it's old, and it's long, but it's also true:

http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5863
OMG! donquixote04-- what a great story--It took me about an hour to read it!
Wow! What a roller coaster of emotions, I am so sorry! I wish she was honest with you--you sound like such a great guy. After all of this time--have you ever heard from Lisa or Amy--or anything about what happened to her? If that story was not published—it should have been.

Your story truly answered my question. You were the only one who understood it and Thank you! I was just wondering if there was anyone else besides me that something like this has happened too. Your story--Well...It hit too close to home--No I am not Amy UG! LOL!

But personally I have been in a slightly similar situation where I met someone who was married and we both connected on a level that I never expected--but I never expected him to ever change his situation. We fell in love and I knew there would never be a happy ending because of the way that we met—I knew that he would never end up being my second husband. He understood and cared enough to give me a light at the end of the tunnel. I was able to go back to school after my divorce and get a real job and he gave me the opportunity to have the option of choosing when I needed to work this gig. Unfortunately with three kids in college you never have enough money! We always kept it real between us.

We did not have a bad ending—Of course I am leaving out a lot of the details. Actually two years later--We are still the best of friends and we stay in contact. I hope that he remains a friend for life—he is a great person.

I am sure there are a few “Pretty Woman” stories out there—just untold.

Last edited:
superwoman01 said:
...After all of this time--have you ever heard from Lisa or Amy--or anything about what happened to her? ...
No, Superwoman, I haven’t heard from her, and I expect I never will.

superwoman01 said:
...We did not have a bad ending ... We are still the best of friends and we stay in contact. I hope that he remains a friend for life—he is a great person. ...
I’m sorry that you went through this difficult episode, but I wish I had an "ending" that was as positive as yours. It would have been terrific to have been able to remain a friend to Lisa and in contact with her.

superwoman01 said:
...I am sure there are a few "Pretty Woman" stories out there—just untold.
I’m sure you’re right about this. But I also suspect the number of these stories is very small.

Based upon the above discussion, I read all of the Don Quixote trials and tribulations... wow.. you are luck y to have gotten out in one piece...even if you left a little piece of your heart w that woman...and maybe she gave you a bit also.. despite the lies and deciet... I am an optimist..

Superwoman, your Q is so intriguing... I have always found you alluring and attractive, and yet I have litlle info beyond your writings here, your outlook, your maturity, sense of humor... these are things that attract me... at 50, i think I am more than what Erica Jong called the "zipless fuck"... two people meet on a train, they do not even know eachothers name.... and they fuck... and depart separate ways...to me that is a Road Stop...or as you so aptly put it, a stop on the road...

For me.. if I were going to chose anyone on this board to "stop on a road" with, it would be you.. but not b/c of your anatomy... but b/c who you are... I had communicated with another person on this board with the renewed hope that my marraige would get batter, but also with the realistic sense that maybe I would venture into these dark waters... and as the communication progressed, we became more friendly than anything else.. I am not sure she would even see me if i had asked her... I am a lawyer, and had helped in some ways... and I guess even for me, that relationship, being a lawyer, a friend, and one who is trusted means more to me than sex... so.. maybe I have to keep you at arms length, and not develop any relationship.. or none so close as to gain my trust, so that I will not feel as if I have betrayed it by hiring you .... make any sense?

does that answer your Q at all? have I made any sense...

NYTab

A lot of guys want more than a pussy to play with, and these guys either cause providers a lot of problems or get lucky and have something regular with a provider he clicks with.

NYTab

Superwoman, your Q is so intriguing... I have always found you alluring and attractive, and yet I have litlle info beyond your writings here, your outlook, your maturity, sense of humor... these are things that attract me... at 50, i think I am more than what Erica Jong called the "zipless fuck"... two people meet on a train, they do not even know eachothers name.... and they fuck... and depart separate ways...to me that is a Road Stop...or as you so aptly put it, a stop on the road...

For me.. if I were going to chose anyone on this board to "stop on a road" with, it would be you.. but not b/c of your anatomy... but b/c who you are... I had communicated with another person on this board with the renewed hope that my marraige would get batter, but also with the realistic sense that maybe I would venture into these dark waters... and as the communication progressed, we became more friendly than anything else.. I am not sure she would even see me if i had asked her... I am a lawyer, and had helped in some ways... and I guess even for me, that relationship, being a lawyer, a friend, and one who is trusted means more to me than sex... so.. maybe I have to keep you at arms length, and not develop any relationship.. or none so close as to gain my trust, so that I will not feel as if I have betrayed it by hiring you .... make any sense?

does that answer your Q at all? have I made any sense...

NYTab
YES that makes sense:)
Thank you--That was very nice of you to write. Even though you did not have the opportunity to see the young lady in Q. I am glad that she was able to help you in some ways. I feel strongly that we never know the path that is chosen for us and you never know what you have to endure in order to get to your destination. I love life and know that we are all here only once. The bottom line is a happy heart--regardless! I still believe in this after my own trial and tribulations and living this lifestyle. I actually think it has made me a better person in one way or another-)
I feel that everyone—one time or another--or will one day---experience a “Sex stop on the road” that becomes more than just a one time connection.
XXOO
Superwoman