Sex questions from Shy; fast or slow ? And ball play: ye or nay?

SHY-With 32 pages of ALL POSITIVE-STELLAR reviews-your skillz are not in Question and you should open up a school or online webinar series on how to please men FOR REAL!
I woud think you own the Crown for best provider on LI at least ?

SHY-With 32 pages of ALL POSITIVE-STELLAR reviews-your skillz are not in Question and you should open up a school or online webinar series on how to please men FOR REAL!
I woud think you own the Crown for best provider on LI at least ?
Lollll rogue thank You ! I don’t know about that but it was definitely sweet to say. Compliments will get you everywhere including in my pants.lmao

Hello gentlemen! i’m about to go to bed, but I have a question.
I just want a general idea of what men like and not what I assume .. when you are about to orgasm do you like for your sexual partner to go faster and harder? Or slow and hard maybe slow and soft? Personally, I know when I’m about to orgasm I like it hard, rough and just go crazy.
I'm with you. When I'm about to orgasm I prefer to go hard, rough, and crazy. My ex would encourage me to facefuck her really hard up until I was about to cum and then pull out and finish on her face which was probably my favorite way to finish although I haven't done it since. But yeah... definitely prefer the all out crazy hard stuff when I'm about to cum.

Hard rough and crazy. Personally a woman giving herself a facial with my load while working the shaft and balls is about as ideal of a pop from oral or handjobs (even vag/anal sex at times has been fished with a self facial). I used to see an AA provider about 25 years ago ( had multiple gsw on leg and torso) would give herself facials while maintaining pumping rhythm.

For 1 - I prefer to go slow as long as possible (since, with age, I've become a 1-cup person); but, at the tipping point; yes, harder and faster is better.

For 2 - yes, played with is great. Even licked a bit. Never squeezed; never squeezed HARD. Most important though is the BB, since *nothing* destroys the situation more than a condom :/ (speaking as someone who never orgasms from BJ).

Wow! What a thread! I have yet to have the honor of indulging with you Shy, and the comments here are certainly an incentive to get going over to see you. My conclusion from reading through is that there are as many likes as dislikes from as many individuals as one could sample in any forum. So while one can generalize about what combination of factors make for great sex, it’s really something that should be communicated in the moment to get it exactly right for that individual and yourself. The language of sex communicated during the act can be a real turn on, and a sure fire way to get it right. Mind reading is hit or miss. After all what is better than two people getting together to please each other perfectly. IMHO

Amazing thread topic from one of the best providers I’ve ever seen (definitely need to leave a much needed review asap).
1) I feel like it varies so much but hard and fast to hard and slow when the cumshot is about to happen is the best for just getting out every last damn drop. That tempo of just “savoring”/ sensually milking it out. Sometimes hard and fast when the performance is too good almost damn near hazardous…. @ShyfromFantasy you had me lightheaded so bad I thought I was going to faint; you throwing it back so hard at the climax, shame on you lol.

2) for the ball play, it’s always welcome personally speaking. I think stroking it from hj and then that smooth transition to playing with the balls while your hand’s right above them is just a blissful feeling. Ball licking is top notch but sucking and grabbing too hard can be a bit distracting. In general I feel the best example is “don’t be going all dj as if you’re scratching a vinylrecord” lmao

And eye contact is always such a comforting thing because it’s a detail that ads comfort. I’ve done 2 qv elsewhere recently: no eye contact and felt like cold rush jobs from those providers, so it makes a great difference locking eyes at times during head and the actual deed.