Sex for Rent

my tenants just don't pay. no offers of any type, including pay-back plan
So what kind of background does your tenants have ? For the most part, I have been able to avoid it...
Did you try to negotiate on rent ?
Did you offer one time temporary rent rebate ?
Did you tell them that once things go back to normal that you wld file for rent pay back which wld impact their credit scores as well as ability to rent in future?

This calls for a rate structure:

Small studio with hotplate --------BBBJ finish on chest
Studio with stove-------------------BBBJ CIM
Small one bedroom bare bones kitchen ----BBBJ w/swallow
one bedroom, kitchen with dishwasher ----CFS
one bedroom, kitchen with dishwasher, small living room ----Cgreek
two bedroom ----------------BBgreek
two bedroom, kitchen with dishwasher, small living room BBBJ, followed by BBFS

Every day?

Nah, just when you try and collect the rent (although you could space it out on different days if you have multiple tenants). BTW, the rent isn't forgiven; it is just deferred. Think of the rate structure I posted as sort of, ahem, a service charge, for the deferral.
Gotcha. I thought you meant in lieu of, that's why i was thinking every day. Sometimes 3x a day, depending on what type of apartment, lol.

Great idea!!
Love it

Now if we add a balcony or yard access, threesomes mfm must be included

So what kind of background does your tenants have ? For the most part, I have been able to avoid it...
Did you try to negotiate on rent ?
Did you offer one time temporary rent rebate ?
Did you tell them that once things go back to normal that you wld file for rent pay back which wld impact their credit scores as well as ability to rent in future?
i have been fortunate, mostly. my biggest surprise was a tenant, a detective in nyc. he told me he wasn't going to pay, take it from his security. i told him that his salary has not been impacted and he must pay. no choices. than he went on a tirade. said his family needs the money for their security. eventually he paid me - in $10.00 bills. talk about passive aggressive. the only other impacted tenant is ignoring me altogether. a tenant of 10 years. told me to take her to court, when they open. she knows that as long as she brings her rent current, by court time, she can not be evicted. might take me 18 months to get paid

i have been fortunate, mostly. my biggest surprise was a tenant, a detective in nyc. he told me he wasn't going to pay, take it from his security. i told him that his salary has not been impacted and he must pay. no choices. than he went on a tirade. said his family needs the money for their security. eventually he paid me - in $10.00 bills. talk about passive aggressive. the only other impacted tenant is ignoring me altogether. a tenant of 10 years. told me to take her to court, when they open. she knows that as long as she brings her rent current, by court time, she can not be evicted. might take me 18 months to get paid
Sad that there are a lot of dirt bags out there using the excuse of Covid to not pay their bills when they clearly have the means to do so...
I am referring to those whose livelihoods were not affected

Sad that there are a lot of dirt bags out there using the excuse of Covid to not pay their bills when they clearly have the means to do so...
I am referring to those whose livelihoods were not affected
Not only are there dirtbags using Covid as an excuse to wriggle out of payments, but also outright fraud (just google ppp fraud - $20 million just hit news today by a Hummer Mars in Manhattan, claiming to have hundreds of employees whereas in reality he had none). When I see these and compare them with many girls I have seen recently who are struggling to just get groceries (literally), I feel like a knight in shining armor. For once all of us mongers can feel good about the social good we do!

Not only are there dirtbags using Covid as an excuse to wriggle out of payments, but also outright fraud (just google ppp fraud - $20 million just hit news today by a Hummer Mars in Manhattan, claiming to have hundreds of employees whereas in reality he had none). When I see these and compare them with many girls I have seen recently who are struggling to just get groceries (literally), I feel like a knight in shining armor. For once all of us mongers can feel good about the social good we do!
People have been scamming forever. Why would a pandemic be any different?

I feel like a knight in shining armor. For once all of us mongers can feel good about the social good we do!
funny you say this. Whenever i hear people pontificate about the “transfer of wealth” from the rich to the poor, I’ve always felt that mongers we’re doing some good. We earn money, pay the taxes, and then pass it along. Maybe I’m diluting myself, but I think it’s good.

People have been scamming forever. Why would a pandemic be any different?
The sheer magnitude of money being thrown around because of this pandemic - how many times as the federal govt piped thru 500 billion in a month to people on the street if you present papers showing you employ people?

i believe most scammers of the ppp would succeed if they they kept their fraudulant claims to under $1mm