Sex drive.

I'm wondering if it's just me, or any of you fellas get the same thing.
I find the more sex i get, the higher the sex drive. The longer i go without it, the lower the drive. It seems counterintuitive to me like, the longer you go, the more urgent the need, by it's the opposite for me. I've been getting quite a bit lately, supposed to see someone i posted about recently, tonight, but i need to go out now to see someone, before i see that other someone, to get this poison out. Whereas, if i am in a hiatus, i couldn't care less whether I'm getting any or not. Confusing, i know...
Anyone else?

My drive is far lower these past few months
Mine is almost nonexistent now. I think it may have to be a subconscious self-preservation mode.

In the time prior to CORVID (seems like a long time ago doesn't it) the day before I was planning a trip into Flushing I would have all kinds of great dreams the night before and also wake up with some major morning wood — both don't happen lately.

I find the more sex i get, the higher the sex drive. The longer i go without it, the lower the drive. It seems counterintuitive to me like, the longer you go, the more urgent the need, by it's the opposite for me. I've been getting quite a bit lately, supposed to see someone i posted about recently, tonight, but i need to go out now to see someone, before i see that other someone, to get this poison out. Whereas, if i am in a hiatus, i couldn't care less whether I'm getting any or not. Confusing, i know...
Anyone else?
Nah..the more I get my rocks off..the less I want...

Mine is almost nonexistent now. I think it may have to be a subconscious self-preservation mode.

In the time prior to CORVID (seems like a long time ago doesn't it) the day before I was planning a trip into Flushing I would have all kinds of great dreams the night before and also wake up with some major morning wood — both don't happen lately.
I agree on all points myself.

Have not ventured out to an Indy since late February, despite great temptation. My drive has diminished greatly, but I am on the cusp of jumping headfirst into the waters as opposed to getting my feet wet.

When I started the hobby so long ago, I was deeply concerned about catching something so did not partake in BBBJ, DATY etc... Now a session without such, would not be a session at all... I graduated.
I think once I get over the Covid hurdle, I ll be back full throttle.

Prior to Covid, I went through streaks of a few encounters a week to once or twice a month depending on cash flow, ability to disappear for a while.

I find myself bouncing back and forth between extending this pause and jumping back in face first. LOL. Right now it is all academic. Because my fav providers are not working it's easy for me to pretend I can do without. Once they start up again the pull of my favorite activities with my favorite providers might be too much for me to resist.

Anyone else?
Definitely find the more i get the more i need. Stress is a big part. Good mood 2x a day 7 days. Stress then only
once a week or longer....then bam back to excess. But i def get really pissed off when i dont and dont realize why lol

Glad I'm not the only one!
I'm in the same boat. When I was younger it was really bad and there would be periods that I can only describe as binge fucking. And it wasnt multiples with one person, but multiple people that I wanted. I used to rip through Plato's back in the day like an ever ready bunny if I was in that mood.
I also remember one time that i negotiated an all night flat fee run of the house deal with a place over on 2nd ave in the 50s. I started around 9pm and left around 6am. I think I paid $750 and could (and did) have anyone that was available at the moment. I think there were 5-6 working that night, with some add-ons and dropouts over the evening.
The worst part was after going home and sleeping 5 or six hours I woke up and after a shower and a meal was ready to go all over again (to which the previous evenings house declined) and I was back out on the prowl.

pokler

Power Bottom
I'm in the same boat. When I was younger it was really bad and there would be periods that I can only describe as binge fucking. And it wasnt multiples with one person, but multiple people that I wanted. I used to rip through Plato's back in the day like an ever ready bunny if I was in that mood.
I also remember one time that i negotiated an all night flat fee run of the house deal with a place over on 2nd ave in the 50s. I started around 9pm and left around 6am. I think I paid $750 and could (and did) have anyone that was available at the moment. I think there were 5-6 working that night, with some add-ons and dropouts over the evening.
The worst part was after going home and sleeping 5 or six hours I woke up and after a shower and a meal was ready to go all over again (to which the previous evenings house declined) and I was back out on the prowl.
Use condoms back then?

Glad I'm not the only one!
Strange here. My libido was way down early on, probably due to fear of the whole situation and work etc. But about a month ago started having more sex with my SO and then, like yourself, I just wanted it daily. Unfortunately it wasn’t reciprocated, but had more than usual. Yesterday we did and it was off the charts, even she commented about it. I also haven’t had opportunity to monger until the last couple weeks. But even with an excuse to be away from home for extended time, I chose not to monger, which is unusual. So yes, more I get the more I want. But byproduct of COVID is not sure if I’ll be heading back to mongering. And then I’ll be thrown off the site for non-participation which will suck altogether!

@iwantagoodhj247 I share your observation - and caveat it by saying the more different women I see in a short span, the more my sex drive. In a counterintuitive way, weeks where I have seen more providers, I end up fucking my wife more often too. In the animal world, there is a well-known explanation for this: the Coolidge Effect. We are all animals at the end of the day...

@iwantagoodhj247 I share your observation - and caveat it by saying the more different women I see in a short span, the more my sex drive. In a counterintuitive way, weeks where I have seen more providers, I end up fucking my wife more often too. In the animal world, there is a well-known explanation for this: the Coolidge Effect. We are all animals at the end of the day...
I looked up the Coolidge Effect. Spot on.

Prime example of what I'm going thru.
I saw a UTR tonight, and I've already texted Russian Sophia for a hook up tomorrow. Meetings will be about 12 hours apart. I went a few days with nothing, after my shitty car date fail the other night, and didn't think about hooking up at all. Now, got the poison out, and need to do it again asap. Wtf...
Asking sincerely, do you jo a lot also? I find that when I jo a lot (and I have a bad habit of edging for a couple hours) I feel the need to monger. Just curious if that adds to it for you.