Setting up apartments for hookers/sugar babies

When the time arises I usually take them to nice hotel of lower chain name brand where you get a room for low as $70.0 up to $120 and that is a full night given the fact if you went to provider you can pay 200 or more for an hour so I say fro me it balances out. Plus if we connect really well and want continue I have an apartment I set up for just the thing

When the time arises I usually take them to nice hotel of lower chain name brand where you get a room for low as $70.0 up to $120 and that is a full night given the fact if you went to provider you can pay 200 or more for an hour so I say fro me it balances out. Plus if we connect really well and want continue I have an apartment I set up for just the thing
Can you explain how you set up an apartment? Own, rent? How do you remain anonymous? How do you pay? We should start a thread about this...

Can you explain how you set up an apartment? Own, rent? How do you remain anonymous? How do you pay? We should start a thread about this...
I own a few homes that I have apartments I set up a one bedroom unit that I use for strictly for this use I also fenced in an area of the back yard so I can sit out back. I do not lose any money as the houses are paid off.

Yeah baby!

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I own a few homes that I have apartments I set up a one bedroom unit that I use for strictly for this use I also fenced in an area of the back yard so I can sit out back. I do not lose any money as the houses are paid off.
if you’re in the business of renting these apartments to people without paperwork proof of a job, I’d like to talk to you

if you’re in the business of renting these apartments to people without paperwork proof of a job, I’d like to talk to you
To clarify I do not rent to people without paperwork or jobs and a small back ground check such credit and criminal. The select ones that I set up in apartment are women that I met and we started to see each other such as stated before my last relationship was with a woman I met at a fiends house for a get together she was a woman who was in a bad marriage and has a small child we stated seeing each other when a unit became available I set her up in it and yes in exchange for us to keep seeing each other she had job but not enough to pay for rent and child care. Knowing that I can not offer any more than just an affair. She met a nice guy and started dating when it got serious she asked for us to stop ok she wound up moving in with him and getting married. I just do nt let someone stay in one of my units without getting something in return instead of paying a SB in cash I give them a place to stay in return for the benefits

To clarify I do not rent to people without paperwork or jobs and a small back ground check such credit and criminal. The select ones that I set up in apartment are women that I met and we started to see each other such as stated before my last relationship was with a woman I met at a fiends house for a get together she was a woman who was in a bad marriage and has a small child we stated seeing each other when a unit became available I set her up in it and yes in exchange for us to keep seeing each other she had job but not enough to pay for rent and child care. Knowing that I can not offer any more than just an affair. She met a nice guy and started dating when it got serious she asked for us to stop ok she wound up moving in with him and getting married. I just do nt let someone stay in one of my units without getting something in return instead of paying a SB in cash I give them a place to stay in return for the benefits
First rule of being a landlord is you don’t sleep with your tenants. What’s wrong with you?

If they live there for more than 30 days the law views them as a tenant. Good luck.
It is called Tenancy at will it exsists without acontractor lease and usually does not specifiy the length of duration or the exchange of payment and can be terminated at any time by either person living there (tenant) or owner/landlord. I a not here to debate this Please understand that I have not had a relationship go bad thay required some one to leave abruptly there was only plenty of time to find and secure another place to live I even helped wthe find new a place and even helped with the move and some money for staters. Please remember the women that lived there had jobs and while not paying rent they wre able to save money. Realtionships may end but the friendship did not end I still talk to see a few. I do not want to waste anymore of the sites time on this.so I help you understand.