Serena Sahir - Petite Indian Rose - 305-901-1848

Castellan International would like to introduce Ms. Serena Sahir.

Serena's Video

Serena is an Eros Authenticated Provider.

Serena's Stats:
24 Years Old
5'4" | 96 Pounds
29aa - 25 - 35
Eyes: Dark Brown
Hair: Black
Dress Size: 00/0 or XS | Shoe Size 5

In Her Own Words:

Hello Gentlemen (and ladies),

"My name is Serena Sahir and I am the epitome of a sweet, petite treat.

I know you’ve stared at girls who look just like me, wondering what a night could be like with someone as petite as I am. What type of fantasies do you have when you’re staring at me? You’ve smelled me briefly as I walked by, the scent of Chanel lingering as I saunter past you, glancing at you with my deep, dark eyes.

I’d love to delve into what makes me a better fit than other women, but perhaps you’ll do that for me when we meet. I’m a college educated professional and work full time Monday-Friday 9-5pm in the financial district of NYC.

When I’m off work, all I want to do is unwind, and turn into the elegant, saucy, Serena Sahir. The girl who fulfills her own deviant fantasies while fulfilling all of your needs and desires.

Since I am local to NYC I am primarily available for outcall appointments for engagements that are less than three hours. If you wish to see me for an extended engagement an incall location can be secured for our tryst.

Visiting and want someone to take you around to all the sights and then spoil you rotten in the privacy of your hotel room afterwards? Look no further. I’m able to blend into any engagement you’d like to take me to. From sports events to a black tie affair, you’ll have stunning double 0 eye candy on your arm.

I pride myself on my honesty, integrity, discretion, reliability, immaculate presentation and a beautiful, fun and positive outlook on life. I'm proud to be one of NYC’s most trusted and exclusive luxury companions and a true, life-long friend to many.

If you’re the type of man who loves luxury, spoiling himself, and indulging in a forbidden rendezvous with an exotic spinner like me, please call my assistant or send me an email.

Until we meet,

Serena Sahir"

Serena's Rates

$800/2hr
$1,200/3hr
$1,500/4hr Dinner Date +$100 In-Suite
$2,000/6hr Dinner Date +$100 In-Suite
$3,000/Overnight

Outcall Please Add $50 To Above Rates

The best way to schedule a date with Serena

You have several options:

You can visit her website and utilize the online booking form which is preferred:

www.serenasahirnyc.com

You can email:

bookings@serenasahirnyc.com

Call or Text:
305-901-1848

Castellan International
admin@castellaninternational.com
305-901-1848 (Calling & Texting)
772-800-6823 (WhatsApp ONLY)
www.castellaninternational.com
Twitter: @CastellanInt
Instagram: @CastellanInternational