Sensual Tease & Denial Review

I've tried to write this review several times, but it just keeps getting ridiculously long and self indulgent. So, I'm going to keep this very short and to the point. For several years I've been looking for a provider who could play a sensual tease and denial game followed by f/s sex/orgasm. Long story short, this has been a very difficult service to find for a reasonable price by someone who could provide a quality session. I've had any number of disastrous sessions with providers who either didn't know what they were really doing, or didn't take the session particularly seriously, in which case I just lost interest (and felt ripped off afterwards). Until now.

Rene is a Los Angeles provider in her mid 30s. She's an Asian mix, petite, pleasantly pretty (but not necessarily supermodel material), and very, very experienced. She's curious about sex in a way that many providers are not, and she's explored and mastered many different techniques. For my particular fantasy, it turned out that this was just perfect.

She works out of a large and well-furnished apartment in the East 30s in Manhattan. I've seen her twice. Each time the session was very different, yet completely satisfying. She's very sensual, erotic, confident, takes pride in her work and works hard at it. Essentially, she blew my mind both times. I can't recommend her highly enough for this type of fantasy session. (Of course, the "YMMV" caveat here is even more crucial because you really have to click with a provider in this instance for everything to go your way.) Initially, she was scheduled just to be here for a few weeks, but she's indefinitely extended her stay.

http://www.eros-ny.com/files/211431.htm

If you want to know more details, ask. As I say, I've found it a little difficult to write this review.

Last edited:
Congratulations on finding the right provider.

I think it takes many of us a while to know what makes us tick and when we do, we seek it, only to be disappointed time and time again. But as you said, there is a "click" factor with endless variables.

One man's ahhhh is another man's blahhh.

I haven't found out yet what makes me tick yet, if I ever do.

She is attractive.

Congratulations on finding the right provider.

I think it takes many of us a while to know what makes us tick and when we do, we seek it, only to be disappointed time and time again. But as you said, there is a "click" factor with endless variables.

One man's ahhhh is another man's blahhh.

I haven't found out yet what makes me tick yet, if I ever do.

She is attractive.
I think individual kinks change, too. Once you explore something for a while, it's easy to tire of it (at least, that's been my experience). I suppose some people's fetishes are deeply tied to psychological issues which, if they're not confronted and worked out, can last a lifetime.

I think individual kinks change, too. Once you explore something for a while, it's easy to tire of it (at least, that's been my experience). I suppose some people's fetishes are deeply tied to psychological issues which, if they're not confronted and worked out, can last a lifetime.
All true. Personally I like to have some connection which lends itself to intimacy, even on a surface level. The initial excitement is always there but the letdown comes after the expectations are realized. When there is a click/chemistry, it's very fulfilling. My dilemma is once I find a provider that I have a very fulfilling experience with, I tend not to go back because I get attached easy, Tis my weakness.
The mechanics of it is only a small part of the experience.

Saw Rene again for the third time. My sessions with her just keep getting better and better. Each one is different, yet, incredibly sensual and completely satisfying. Unfortunately, she's leaving New York for a while. Not sure when/if she's coming back. Wish I could find some affordable local talent for this type of session. Any recos would be greatly appreciated.

Sad I missed this, one of my favorite topics. Haven't been out here very much lately. Thanks for the review and I indeed see her page seems to be gone now!

Sad I missed this, one of my favorite topics. Haven't been out here very much lately. Thanks for the review and I indeed see her page seems to be gone now!
Sorry, never saw this. You're welcome. I believe she plans to return to New York -- not sure when. Turns out she's not independent, but part of an agency that stays in the background giving you the impression that you're booking directly with the girl. That said, her service was always excellent and I had a lot of fun with her on several occasions.

LV handbags

When you refuse to face the louis9vuitton
truth, you deceive yourself and live in falsehood, also known as denial.

The opposite of love isn¡¯t hate, it¡¯s apathy. When you hate, you¡¯re still polarized, but when you¡¯re apathetic you can¡¯t even get yourself to care enough to hate, much less love.

And when you¡¯re powerless, you can hardly muster any louis vuitton taschen
ability to change your life.

The more you direct your life towards Falsehood, Apathy music-selling
and Powerlessness, the more you¡¯ll regress in your life instead of improve.

The secondary principles of personal atrophy are Separation, Timidity and Submission.

When you live in denial and can¡¯t be bothered to care, you feel separated from your life, your surroundings and other living beings.

When you¡¯re powerlessness and apathetic, Louis Vuitton Sito Ufficiale
you live life timidly because you don¡¯t believe you have the power to overcome challenges, and you lack the motivation to even try.

Living in denial and powerlessness causes Moncler
you to live in submission, or passivity. Instead of being the power in your life, you allow yourself to bow down to circumstances.

The six principles of personal atrophy in their totality become foolishness. Whereas moving towards Truth, Love and Power is a more intelligent way to live your life, moving towards Falsehood, Apathy and Powerlessness is a foolish way to spend it.

Personal Development Vs. Personal Atrophy
I¡¯m not looking to add on to Steve¡¯s Louis Vuitton Handtaschen
book here, I think he did a pretty good job of it already.

I offer the principles of personal atrophy as food for thought, and whereas the seven core principles of personal development are a good gauge to aim for, the seven core principles of personal atrophy can serve as warning signs to tell you where you don¡¯t want to go.

P.S. By the way, I didn¡¯t consult The Steve when I made this¡*I wonder if I nailed it. What do you think?