Sending a Deposite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just wondering if of you sent a partial payment (Deposit) I know that these are mostly scams. But I am kinda looking doing this. She is white woman who does massages of all types including Nuru with gel. I keep seeing in the AMP ads they offer but when get there they do not they offer a half a%# body slide. Plus it would be nice to converse with someone who speaks the same langue

@chevyman53 -
You have been around long enough I suppose to know that most, if lf not all companions asking for deposits are shams-
What prompted you in this case to consider?
If you are insistent and the business is legit, you can always leave a virtual CC deposit ( if you are not concerned with revealing your true identity)

@chevyman53 -
You have been around long enough I suppose to know that most, if lf not all companions asking for deposits are shams-
What prompted you in this case to consider?
If you are insistent and the business is legit, you can always leave a virtual CC deposit ( if you are not concerned with revealing your true identity)
What makes me considering is that she is white American and offering true Nuru massage with gel. Yes I know that this might be a sham but for 50 dollar deposit kinda makes it worth it. I would not use my cc she said a apple card or gift card. I was actually asking if any body here ever sent a deposite and what was their out come>

I actually almost fell for a scam like that a while ago. She gave me an address in flushing, then said she didn’t take cash,gift cards, I went to the store. Then get to the address and she says send me pics of the gift card. I did but omitted any information “she” could use. I said I was outside and watched from afar, felt like a set up, I bounced when I saw a bunch of hood type kids. Gift card in hand. I used the gift card to buy some new sneakers.
My spidey sense says SCAM…

What makes me considering is that she is white American and offering true Nuru massage with gel. Yes I know that this might be a sham but for 50 dollar deposit kinda makes it worth it. .....
I haven't and never will.
If I were to set up a scam such as this I would do the amounts such that they weren't too high to scare a sucker away but not too small that it isn't worth my time.

Think about what you actually said "I know that this might be a sham but for 50 dollar deposit kinda makes it worth it"

For this kind of low end scam $50 seems like the sweet spot.

Someone like Bernie Madoff had a feeder fund (Thema Fund) where the minimum investment requirement was $50,000.

pokler

Power Bottom
What makes me considering is that she is white American and offering true Nuru massage with gel. Yes I know that this might be a sham but for 50 dollar deposit kinda makes it worth it. I would not use my cc she said a apple card or gift card. I was actually asking if any body here ever sent a deposite and what was their out come>
Not for nothing but why do you put an (e) at the end of deposit ?

BTW there's tons of white girls offering nuru massage with no deposit required and no screening

What makes me considering is that she is white American and offering true Nuru massage with gel. Yes I know that this might be a sham but for 50 dollar deposit kinda makes it worth it. I would not use my cc she said an apple card or gift card. I was actually asking if any body here ever sent a deposite and what was their out come>
Keep us posted
Ty

What makes me considering is that she is white American and offering true Nuru massage with gel. Yes I know that this might be a sham but for 50 dollar deposit kinda makes it worth it. I would not use my cc she said an apple card or gift card. I was actually asking if any body here ever sent a deposite and what was their out come>
You are considering sending because she is a white American? How are you even sure of that? We all know you can’t always believe what you read

A few years back, I sent a $30-$50 Visa gift card as a deposit to a woman whose ad I found on a popular website. She also had Instagram, Snapchat and OnlyFans accounts linked to her ad, which I followed. When I inquired about meeting her, her rates started at around $140. She suggested I could either send a deposit or subscribe to her OnlyFans since she didn't know me well. After receiving this message, I ceased communication but continued to follow her on Instagram, where she occasionally posted photos and IG stories, pictures of her dog.

Eight months later, I decided to proceed. We planned to meet in Nassau, Long Island, at a hotel. On the day, I bought the gift card and went to the hotel's parking lot. She asked for the gift card numbers to verify before giving me the room number. Skeptical, I asked her to describe the parking lot and how many vans were parked to prove she was there. She did, so I sent the card numbers and received a room number. Upon knocking on the door, an elderly man, seemingly confused and disturbed by my presence, answered. I realized then that I had been scammed. She had blocked me on all platforms, leaving me with a valuable lesson.

Never ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.