Seeking NW UK mongering

I am well used to mongering in the NY area in the States. Affordable prices and plenty of choices.
Moving to the UK soon... need some advice on where to find similar massage R&T places.

I think prostitution is legal in the UK, they just can't advertise in public, i.e., leaflets, street walkers, etc.. So the websites are out there and blatant and management will answer direct questions, no need to be coy. There are many agencies. Have a few agency names, but not sure if they are still around, or if I'm allowed to post here anyway. But Google will get you what you want. Prices better than NY, at a certain level, imho

I think prostitution is legal in the UK, they just can't advertise in public, i.e., leaflets, street walkers, etc.. So the websites are out there and blatant and management will answer direct questions, no need to be coy. There are many agencies. Have a few agency names, but not sure if they are still around, or if I'm allowed to post here anyway. But Google will get you what you want. Prices better than NY, at a certain level, imho
Sounds like it’s time to move!!

A quick Google search shows prices way higher for simple R&T in the UK.

Can't speak to a British hj cost, but that's why I said at a certain level. I shouldn't name an agency unless it's in the context of a review because that's considered advertising, and this is an advertising site, but given that we are talking about a agency 3000 miles away in a different country in a different continent, hopefully the mods will forgive me. Besides, I've been in moderation anyway, so the mods will decide! I use Anna's Angel's. Still around with a website. You can pick your location, the type of girl you want, and what they offer. An hour incall is about 250 British, multi pops, so around $330 US. Like I said, it's legal so its upfront. Of course the girls look great in photos, but even if they are half as good in person, they are twice as good as what you get in someplace like Commack at pretty much the same price. To each their own though.