Secrets Deer Park gets liquor license pulled

There was a place in the 1970's on Rt 112( Medford?). At that time girls could pole dance but if girl didn't have nipples covered, snatch covered (pasties and g - string were acceptable coverings for nips and snatch, respectively) and patrons 6 ft from the stage the club would lose liquor license.

So this was a private club Cost 5 bucks (I think) to become a member. You brought your own beverage and they put your membership # on it and put it behind the bar. They didn't have a liquor license so when you went to the bar you paid for a clean glass to rent and they poured your booze into it (or soda or juice if that was your thing).

1st time I went in I handed over my booze, got a drink and walked over to the stage. Girl was sitting on edge of bar legs spread and up, naked, with a guys face firmly planted in her snatch. Hmmm...Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore, I thought as the person certainly was less than 6 ft from the stage. Had rooms in back where a patron could take a girl who wasn't on stage at the time.

A business model for Secrets perhaps?