Sea Flower Spa 347-507-9992

Located at 216-04 Union Turnpike, diagonal from the library in a residential neighborhood and behind the eastbound Q46 bus stop.

Tried walking in a couple of times but was told to make an appointment.

Greeted by Mila wearing shorts and a tank top. She's about 35, 5'4" long black hair, dark complexion, pretty mouth, cute, tramp stamp, MM B's, manicured pussy.

Big place with four or five rooms. My room was large with lockable doors and legit massage table. There was embroidered towels with the spa name, a robe and slippers so I assume there's a shower but didn't ask.

Hand over the house fee and get ready. Decent massage with oil and hot towel clean up.

On the flip she starts rubbing my chest and licking my nipples. Asks me what I want and tell her I want to fuck. Quotes me $200 and we settled on $160. Pay up front and she strips.

She lays on the table and starts rubbing her clit. I was enjoying the show then she opened her pussy and said come fuck me baby.

Put my condom on with some lube and slide in missionary. Not much grip. I'm pounding away and she tells me that she's going to come in 2 minutes so I start thinking about how the Giants will fuck up the draft.

She comes then I flip her over for doggy and pound away. Finish in the bag and alcohol clean up. Bottle of water and out the door.

$220 all in $60/$160 split