Sdq

To all you DR lovers out there that have been, please reply:

Me and three of my boys are planning a DR trip in March or April and I have several questions. I appreciate any feedback you guys can give.

A little backround on the group:
~White males, 20-29yrs. old, decent $$$ to spend
~All speak Spanish
~All have dated some Dominicanas in NYC area/Wash Hts.
~looking for quality NOT quantity...Sofia Vergara ballpark
~want to stay in La Capital/Santo Domingo area
~trip duration is 4days/3nights

Is the Hamaca Coral Hilton good/ Guests allowed?
What hotels in SDQ do you recommend (guest friendly)?
What are the hottest clubs?
Best restaurants?
Should we rent a car or a cell phone?
We might want to make "home movies" of some of the chicas - for some extra $$$, are they down??
Top 2 strip clubs we cannot miss?
Best times/places to go out to meet 9's & 10's?

Any extra advice you guys can give would be great. I'm sure I will want to go back, I love fat asses and Dominican Women have some of the phattest assets on earth.

This is probably not the reply you want to hear.

Although some guys probably have excellent things to say about the DR (JimyDR, Allen, Ozzy), I think its hard for a first-timer there to find real talent and on average you'll find more beautiful women working it in other countries.

For beautiful, sensuous women with "phat asses", Colombia and Brazil can't be beat. Forget nearly all the things you've heard about those countries regarding personal security, just keep a low profile, don't be an 'ugly american' and you won't get kidnapped and held for ransom. (Although you may get scammed for a couple of bucks here and there)

Sofia Vergara = Colombian.

And if you really have some balls, go to Cuba. (its safer than any of the above mentioned countries but you have to sweat your way through customs on the way back to the states).

Last edited:
Originally posted by FatAssLover
To all you DR lovers out there that have been, please reply:

Me and three of my boys are planning a DR trip in March or April and I have several questions. I appreciate any feedback you guys can give.

A little backround on the group:
~White males, 20-29yrs. old, decent $$$ to spend
~All speak Spanish
~All have dated some Dominicanas in NYC area/Wash Hts.
~looking for quality NOT quantity...Sofia Vergara ballpark
~want to stay in La Capital/Santo Domingo area
~trip duration is 4days/3nights

Is the Hamaca Coral Hilton good/ Guests allowed?
What hotels in SDQ do you recommend (guest friendly)?
What are the hottest clubs?
Best restaurants?
Should we rent a car or a cell phone?
We might want to make "home movies" of some of the chicas - for some extra $$$, are they down??
Top 2 strip clubs we cannot miss?
Best times/places to go out to meet 9's & 10's?

Any extra advice you guys can give would be great. I'm sure I will want to go back, I love fat asses and Dominican Women have some of the phattest assets on earth.
I've stayed the Coral Hamaca and it is not guest friendly. This is what happened: the disco in the hotel is open to everybody. There are women in there to be had, but they are scared stiff of going back to your room with you. They say that they will be arrested, wven though they are with you, and will spend a long time in jail. They want you to go with them to a small hotel just outside the Hamaca, for $25 US. We asked some of the bartenders about this and they said that guys have been robbed there so we didn't go. One girl I wanted actually started crying because I was very interested in her, but I told her only if she comes back to my room, in the Hamaca. She was so upset, she wanted the money but didn't want to take the chance.

The next night I gave in and went to the small hotel. It's a typical fleabag hotel, shared bathrooms. The room fee even gets you two condoms! For some reason, the women ask for a lot of money. The first girl I spoke with wanted $100 US!!! As soon as I said no, she said "OK, fifty." I told her to take a hike. They have been really spoiled there, so be advised you can negotiate. You can also get a quickie on the beach on the other side of the wall. I wouldn't go there at night, though.

There are plenty of European girls that stay there so you might want to try them. Otherwise, Boca Chica is played out. go to Santo Domingo. Get a taxi driver and tell him to take you along the road along the water-there are lots of nude bars and discos there.

Sorry, but I don't know the names of the clubs and I don't know where to stay in SD.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Re: Re: Sdq

Originally posted by remsenst
I've stayed the Coral Hamaca and it is not guest friendly. This is what happened: the disco in the hotel is open to everybody. There are women in there to be had, but they are scared stiff of going back to your room with you. They say that they will be arrested, wven though they are with you, and will spend a long time in jail. They want you to go with them to a small hotel just outside the Hamaca, for $25 US. We asked some of the bartenders about this and they said that guys have been robbed there so we didn't go. One girl I wanted actually started crying because I was very interested in her, but I told her only if she comes back to my room, in the Hamaca. She was so upset, she wanted the money but didn't want to take the chance.

The next night I gave in and went to the small hotel. It's a typical fleabag hotel, shared bathrooms. The room fee even gets you two condoms! For some reason, the women ask for a lot of money. The first girl I spoke with wanted $100 US!!! As soon as I said no, she said "OK, fifty." I told her to take a hike. They have been really spoiled there, so be advised you can negotiate. You can also get a quickie on the beach on the other side of the wall. I wouldn't go there at night, though.

There are plenty of European girls that stay there so you might want to try them. Otherwise, Boca Chica is played out. go to Santo Domingo. Get a taxi driver and tell him to take you along the road along the water-there are lots of nude bars and discos there.

Sorry, but I don't know the names of the clubs and I don't know where to stay in SD.

Good luck!
Thanks for the 411 about the Hamaca. Fellas - what hotels are guest friendly in SDQ???

Napolitano is guest friendly.

Try Remington Palace and Taboo for action as well as Casa Teresa and maybe 15-20 other places that cabbies will know and love to take you to.

SDQ Reply

Hmm. let's see..

You've already been told about the Hamaca, don't stay there unless you want to do the strip action at night down on Duarte Street.
In Santo Domingo, if you got bucks, stay at the Jaragua, but make absolutely sure you get a room in the back, not in the main building. Main building will get you hassles about the girl, usually doesn't happen in the back rooms, since they all have outside access.
The Quinto Centenario is a very nice hotel, little pricey, but no hassles with guests.
Lower priced, less quality is Duque of Wellingon, as well as a lot of other small hotels, including the hotel above the Mona Lisa Massage parlor.
Ask your taxi driver, he'll know where to take you.
Hottest clubs? We'll that depends on what your're wanting to do. Lots of great discos around Santo Domingo. You're taxi driver will help you out on that too.
Don't miss the Cisne Massage parlor, or Mona Lisa, they have some of the best looking girls in the city. Do NOT go to elegant Center next door to Cisne, they charge 3-4 times as much for a massage as the other places.
Best restaurants? Too many to mention. When you get to the hotel, try any of the restaurants listed in the tourist guide in your room. I have never seen one listed there that isn't killer. The restaurant in the basement of the Quinto Centenario does a Parriada type thing where they bring every kind of meat known to man prepared different ways, and served on swords, and they slice off chunks of each until you yell to stop. Absolutely killer, you'll stuff yourself to death. They also have strolling musicians singing romantic songs for you and your dates.
Home movies? Ask the girls. Some love it, others nix it. Play it by ear.
Strip Clubs. If you like Canadian girls, go to the Doll house, otherwise, Lapsus has a fairly nice show, starting around 12pm. There are usually around 25-30 girls there, anywhere from a 5 to an 8 with an occasional 9. Personal tastes apply here. Quite a few girls in Lapsus like to do the 2 girl deal, but make sure you pick one girl and let her choose the other. Don't make the mistake of picking both. They may not get along together, and that will pretty much ruin the evening.
Jazzys is another fairly nice place, about 15 dancers all in the 5-7 range. Another hit or miss place is the Monaco, right on the Malecon. 6 or eight dancers, and the price is right.
If you like fat assed girls, you should like all of these places.
As far as 9s and 10's are concerned, the best looking girls you will find are in Mona Lisa, Cisne, and Remington Palace. There is another house called the Green House, which is the old Casa Rosada, and Casa Theresa also has some nice local looking talent. I would hesitate to call any of them 9's or 10's however, but one mans trash is another mans treasure.
Hope that helps a little. Have fun, and don't overpay, PLEASE!

Doll House

Lat time I was at the Doll House, the girls were asking for 150 bucks. That was about 5 years ago. So, to answer your question, they were about 7 times more expensive than the girls in most other places. Plus, drinks were expensive, and they had a cover charge (Imagine!)

As far as I am concerned, I wouldn't touch a white girl, even if she were free. I long ago gave up on dealing with them in any way, shape, or form.

The only reason I went there that time was because it was a bachelors party for a dominican general I know. Don't ask me why it was called a bachelors party, he had been married for many years at that point, but then again, you never know what those generals are up to ;-)

Thanx for all the great responses.

What time is too late to get to the strip clubs in the Capital? My friend told me to get there early because all the hot chicas are gone if you get there too late...the old, rich guys get there early and steal all the hotties! Is this correct?

What about crime?
If I am banging a chick in a motel or on the beach or in a rain forest am I/are we going to get jumped/robbed/shaken down??

Jazzy's show starts around 10:30, Lapsus starts around 12:30, and Monaco starts around 11.
In all of them, the later you get there, the less variety you will have to chose from.
In Lapsus, the girls all hang around from about 10 pm and on, so they are available from that time.

If you're banging someone on the beach, you'll probably get mugged. In your hotel, or a motel, no chance.