Screening Workaround?

Does anyone know anything about this site:

http://www.providerbuzz.com/

It bills itself as a "Totally FREE database of dangerous clients - keep yourself safe from harm!"

My initial impression is that this would be a magnet for LE. After all, if you want an up-to-date list of working providers and their contacts, here's the ideal database. (But, what do I know?)

So, when you say "verbally abusive" you mean "threatening you verbally." For example, to me, verbally abusive could be something like, "you stupid bitch, go fuck yourself," while verbally threatening might be, "I'm going to kill you." So if one of your clients were to say something to you in a session which you felt threatened you, and that he meant it, you would feel justified in protecting yourself by using his personal information to expose him? Or warn other providers about him? Again, I'm just trying to clarify.

In terms of slandering someone on a public forum, the lawyers will probably correct me here (or, at least, split hairs), but I believe that the definition usually entails "malicious intent." In other words, if someone says something intentionally trying to ruin your reputation, then it would be considered slander. If someone just says something stupid, then that's all it is; rude and ignorant.
"Expose" is the wrong word here. I would warn other women in the business via the channels available to me. That's what any person would do, wouldnt they?

If the person wrote a less than glowing review-NO, I WOULD NOT TAKE ANY ACTION.
If the person used abusive or threatening language-YES, HE WOULD GO ON A BAD DATE LIST.
IF the person harmed me-YES
If the person abused the review process to intentionally ruin me (EX: if he demanded unsafe services, he gets irate and says he is going to ruin me)-YES, as this person is a danger to other women.
If the person constantly harrassed me with abusive/threatening language by phone or email-PROBABLY.

BUT NO, I WOULD NOT indiscriminately post personal info about the offender in random places. It benefits no one.

I'm a lot less worried about what any individual provider would do rather than ending up on a bad date list where there are all sorts of providers on there that might do just about anything with the data.

(very much like posting detailed personal information about a non pro girl on an all-male board--once it is there it is very difficult to know what the supposedly trustworthy people on said board do with the information)

This thread hasn't been active in a longgg time, but it's the closest to the topic as I could find.

Sharing health paperwork with requesting providers.. something I'm new to, but am interested in. The lady being health conscious enough to be firm on this turns out to be a big turn on as well as a low risk play.

The question at hand though is how does one share this info discreetly, if that's at all possible? Of course it would have personal info included. Is it the norm to just show everything? Does the lady usually ask for ID to match face to info? Address concerns?

Interested to hear from the old pros, so to speak. Ladies, don't be shy if you'd like to add some input. Thanks ladies and gents.

hZ0 thanks for surfacing this screening thread. I've never shared my real identity with a provider - obviously needed to share test results. I haven't had a reason to share any 'real me' (yet).
I value anonymity. My privacy has a big cost: I haven't tried to screen at top Manhattan GFE places I now want to visit. I'm tiring of service at various non-GFE AMPs I frequent. I return partly because these places don't screen. Though I'm a respectful client, I doubt these AMPs would be credible references to the top places. At this level, turnover of providers, phone ladies, MMS, is huge. Fortunately I got some screening ideas from reading UG. Haven't tried them yet. Good luck with your developing interest!

Interestingly enough, the provider texted me out of the blue yesterday. Did not sound like her usual self. Most likely her "friend". Helps to reinforce our goal to remain anonymous. You never know what or who you are dealing with.

If I was to share this kind of paperwork, I would not be showing any personally revealing info whatsoever. Blocking all of the info out like a psycho, and hope she is ok with only that. And I would be requesting her documents as well.

I too have had an interest in the top NYC locations. There has been posts about some other places relaying info to 3rd parties. What may seem safe now, may not be safe a few months or years from now. Good luck with your conquests as well. Stay safe, sir.