Scotty the lurking fag

Nah, he is still posting but he is in moderation so I'm deleting his nonsense because I don't want him to cross the threshold of coming out of moderation. After that only Slinky can put him back.

Interesting, his other posts are about a Trans girl in the SA thread so I guess he really does enjoy a good cock.

Here is his latest threat I had to delete
"......Either you take this post chain down before 7pm, or everyone here gets a individial direct PM about what you did here. And how you took my confidential info."

Good luck with that buddy!
I love to suck cock. Can I meet you at a glory hole sometime?

Nah, he is still posting but he is in moderation so I'm deleting his nonsense because I don't want him to cross the threshold of coming out of moderation. After that only Slinky can put him back.

Interesting, his other posts are about a Trans girl in the SA thread so I guess he really does enjoy a good cock.

Here is his latest threat I had to delete
"......Either you take this post chain down before 7pm, or everyone here gets a individial direct PM about what you did here. And how you took my confidential info."

Good luck with that buddy!

No problem, Suescobar......See you aren't the only one with insider information. Now lets see who's personal info gets compromised. Lets play asshole. You dont know who I am and what access I have to other sites

No problem, Suescobar......See you aren't the only one with insider information. Now lets see who's personal info gets compromised. Lets play asshole. You dont know who I am and what access I have to other sites
Hi Scotty,

I am suescobar from amp reviews. What seems to be the problem?

Someone informed me on amp reviews that some whacky a do thinks I am BillyS from this site. So I actually came over here and created an account to see it for myself. Just because BillyS and I have the same avatar this nit thinks we are the same person.
So Scotty, please do go ahead and "expose" me lol. Please tell this thread who I am. Would love to know who you think I really am