Scotty the lurking fag

Can we stop the obsessive Taiwanese Geographical lesson for the past several days here already and get back to reviewing and recomending girls as usual

Right, because you have so many fucking contributions in this thread.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Okay, everyone please give lurker Scotty some info.
LOL, shut up loser.........you're nerdy yellow fever ass gets no respect in the real world so you come on here and think you are some kind of a big shot on a loser forum. Ok there.

Lol defensive. Here is the problem with what you are basing on. Most Men that are heterosexual i would imagine arent fully erect in male showers. Not everyone is a shower. Im not basing anything on what she said. Rather generation z Women who are obsessed with bigger than average cocks. It's in the music they listen to and it's in their YouTube videos and more.
You seem obsessed thou with yours......And that is a classic symptom of someone who is actually below average and insecure about it

Says the poster who has 3 other posts to his name and has never posted a review. Sounds like he wants all us to "get back to reviewing and recommending girls as usual" for him.
Ill let that slide since you seem to be the only good and fairly normal dude on here. Everyone else in this forum is so cringy and creepy, that it often gets uncomfortable to read

But if you want I'd like to get together with you in Flushing and maybe suck your cock.

Truth be told I'm really into tranny's but Asian ladyboys are often too small for me.
I like to get choked by a big cock.

Ill let that slide since you seem to be the only good and fairly normal dude on here. Everyone else in this forum is so cringy and creepy, that it often gets uncomfortable to read

But if you want I'd like to get together with you in Flushing and maybe suck your cock.

Truth be told I'm really into tranny's but Asian ladyboys are often too small for me.
So funny how the mod here wrote this post under my name. Shows you just how spiteful they are. Also highly illegal as well to pose as someone else. Thanks for allowing me to take the screen shot. I'll be asking for legal council to determine what course I can take legally for impersonating me if this post still remains up in the next 30 minutes

Hey bud-
I think you made a wrong turn somewhere and landed on UG-

Perhaps you should retrace your route and go back to the hole you came out of —

Pretty clear you do not belong here

..", he typed, furiously, with one hand. It had been more than a year since Scotty received his positive test result, and he often found himself longing...

billyS

Reign of Terror
So funny how the mod here wrote this post under my name. Shows you just how spiteful they are. Also highly illegal as well to pose as someone else. Thanks for allowing me to take the screen shot. I'll be asking for legal council to determine what course I can take legally for impersonating me if this post still remains up in the next 30 minutes
I would love to hear the arguments in court.

Your honor, I was trying to get information on prostitutes so I can get laid by an illegal immigrant in Flushing and all of the sudden the moderator was changing my posts and making fun of me.

Please please don’t take the post down for at least an hour or two @billyS - Our fellow brethren need to have a much needed laugh…

Smh

All his real life talk…
Imagine in real life walking into a well established club as a newcomer. One that you scouted and drive past over and over lurking and decided to finally go in.
Maybe one where illegal activities take place and some people belong to powerful organizations that you wouldn’t want a problem with. However you decide within the first few minutes of entering you disregard any sort of social rules picking fights with not only its members but one of the owners.
What the hell do you think would happen to you?
Scotty, its clear you are socially retarded. Fuck your life.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Why do you care what other dudes are packing? I’ve had shit talked to me in the past because I mentioned dick size in my reviews, I never understood why anyone here would care.
Honestly, I think dick size comes into play if you want to describe how tight a girl is or how she can take a cock.

I've seen it both ways where guys will mention that a girl can't take it deep then admit he's on the small side to give the readers so perspective, as well as guys saying a girl is loose even though they are above average.

So in some instances I think mentioning dick size is relevant to the review.

But yeah, I know some people disagree with me so I guess it's a discussion for another off topic thread.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Scotty is MIA currently researching the best transexual lawyer who identifies as some bizarre pronoun to cancel @billyS and sue UG
Nah, he is still posting but he is in moderation so I'm deleting his nonsense because I don't want him to cross the threshold of coming out of moderation. After that only Slinky can put him back.

Interesting, his other posts are about a Trans girl in the SA thread so I guess he really does enjoy a good cock.

Here is his latest threat I had to delete
"......Either you take this post chain down before 7pm, or everyone here gets a individial direct PM about what you did here. And how you took my confidential info."

Good luck with that buddy!

Nah, he is still posting but he is in moderation so I'm deleting his nonsense because I don't want him to cross the threshold of coming out of moderation. After that only Slinky can put him back.

Interesting, his other posts are about a Trans girl in the SA thread so I guess he really does enjoy a good cock.

Here is his latest threat I had to delete
"......Either you take this post chain down before 7pm, or everyone here gets a individial direct PM about what you did here. And how you took my confidential info."

Good luck with that buddy!
Did I miss the 7pm deadline to get a direct personalized PM from him?!

Lol

Whenever someone gets thrown into the coliseum I like to look back at earlier posts to see where it all went south. That is just the voyeur in me. :)

So some monger joins 8/30. Does 3 posts that really don't add anything to the conversation, but that is ok. Takes time for new members to get up to speed. And in less than 2 weeks, with no new additional posts he gets thrown into the coliseum. Which tells me that there was just a flood of BS posts and he gets pissed off that they weren't approved. Did he break the record for time to join vs coliseum?

From the last post that @billyS shared I can tell he has no clue how a board works. I bet he is still trying to post, like the drunk guy that the bouncer won't let into the club. Yelling at the top of his lungs that the club will rue the day that they denied him entrance.