Scottsdale R&T 480-990-2622

Having used the rather tired metaphor of the desert more than once or twice in my reviews, it is only fitting that I would eventually end up mongering in an actual desert. Departing the comfort zone of the five boroughs requires a leap of faith from me but duty does occasionally call, when I found myself in Phoenix and its environs I saw no reason to curtail my usual extracurricular activities.

Of course, it's not New York. For starters, massage places in NY are typically tucked away anonymously in office and apartment buildings with no neon signs to proclaim the sins available within. These places were little freestanding shops with covered windows and flashing signs that render it impossible to hide your shame. Second, the overall experiences were mediocre. Maybe I'm spoiled by New York, but for me there was nothing memorable.

1. This place:

http://phoenix.************/BodyRub...sexy-asian-therapist-480-990-2622-23/22149199
Phone: (480) 990-2622

The first place I tried was a little shop tucked away behind a fast food restaurant. It was a bit rundown and mildewed, I was handled by a Chinese MILF whose name escapes me. There was a table shower, which was a plus, house fee was $60 per hour. Her English was decent, I was curious how one winds up toiling in Arizona, she gave me a travelogue with stops in Flushing and San Francisco. Foolishly, when she mentioned Flushing, I revealed that I'm a New Yorker and she astutely tucked that information away for later use.

The massage was mediocre, at the flip she asked $80 for a handjob. "You want?" she asked, making the universal sign for "jacking off."

"I want," I said, "for $40." She insisted that no one in Phoenix gets a handy for 40 bucks, unlike New York. I smiled my magnetic smile and she agreed to $60 bucks, topless. The top came off and revealed superb implants, which I handled until she jacked my oily cock into submission.