Scat

If every women in the world required that I would die a virgin. In fact, I won't see a highly positively reviewed provider here because I can't bring myself to dfk someone who eats ass all day long.

billyS

Reign of Terror
If every women in the world required that I would die a virgin. In fact, I won't see a highly positively reviewed provider here because I can't bring myself to dfk someone who eats ass all day long.
Kinda like these guys who list the acronyms they do with the AMPs in the city, almost always have dfk or lfk and always list rimming as a service.

Dont dfk her!- just get your ass eaten plus a bbbj- Hear ya though-If i go to an AMP and they tell me -"Suzy busy, wait 10 minutes." Im gone. I dont want to know for sure im following some guy immediately. I almost always go before noon for that reason also.

What if Taylor Swift, at her hottest, said she wont see you unless you swallow her shit-one half mouthful first- but if you do-She is ALL yours for the next month. Would we have any converts then?

Paris Hilton and Carmen Electra each allegedly fed a woman their shit in DC and each received a million bucks for their donation.
Dont know if id be able to do it but id love to try ... id rather have paris though.

What if Taylor Swift, at her hottest, said she wont see you unless you swallow her shit-one half mouthful first- but if you do-She is ALL yours for the next month. Would we have any converts then?

Paris Hilton and Carmen Electra each allegedly fed a woman their shit in DC and each received a million bucks for their donation.
And Frank Zappa supposedly ate shit on stage. I'm sure that happened as well.