Scariest or most questionable venues you've ever had an incall session...?

Once in a spot a fast house in Manhattan good spot back in mid 90s was having a good time with a Colombian beautiful girl finished up and boom a bust cops ‍♀️ I was scared to death tough I was gonna get locked up lucky they rounded up every one let one by one go just to us to never come back to this place. I jetted out of there

Back in the day i would go with my friends to chica places on Roosevelt ave in queens and hooker surf ho houses. Go to five or six ho houses look at 25/30 women and pick one. One of my friends was a cheap asshole who took a pretty latina from the fast house to his home on an all night rate after talking to her pimp. He got drunk with her and fucked her all night on a rug and gave the hooker rug burns on her back. The girl couldn't go to work the next day and had her pimp called him to complain and ask for more money. The cheap guy gave her $100 more and thought that was the end of it. A few months later we (5 guys) walked into a chica place on 108 st and that girl is working there. She had a drunk romeo sitting next to her and she started telling him in spanish what happened to her. The guy was drunk and got up and acted for her. My friend being an ass went up to the girl and gave her his ticket with a smile. Next thing you know the girl starts screaming in spanish and naked hookers that are busy with customers start coming out of their cubicles naked with brooms in their hand acting their is an on going mongol invasion going on and they were naked crusaders with brooms in their hands stopping a foreign invasion. In between the whole pandemonium screaming naked hookers and drunk romeos things stayed in control and no physical fight took place. The security outside thought a robbery was in progress inside the fast house. We didnt knew what was going on minus a cheap asshole. The whole mix was quite dangerous but didnt get out of control and ended peacefully when the outside security came in.

Their used to be a fast house on 70th street and Roosevelt ave that had a pretty latina i was suppose to see on friday. I get their and the door is open but nobody is answering my call. I walk in towards the basement and next thing you know i am standing in the middle of NYPD officers in riot gear who just took the door down and are conducting a raid. I have a female police officer in fornt of me that turned around and started staring at me. I asked her is this the public call office. I need to make a cheap international phone call. She told me to go home and jerk off and waved her hand at me to leave. I told her considering the circumstances i will take your advice and climbed the stairs.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Wow, coming from you, IWAnt... that is high praise indeed! Glad I could slightly return the favor for the enjoyment I've gotten from your contributions.

Now, Slinky, you probably know EXACTLY who threw this party..reach out if you want to. I actually blame you. I had to go to this party because the Red Door events stopped. At least the DJ was good....
Don't blame me - I wasn't involved in the Red Door in any way. But I went to plenty of these party's and the reason you didn't get ripped off is probably that the last thing these guys needed was police showing up asking questions because some white guy got ripped off in the hood.

There was a spot out on Springfield Blvd called Red Zone (guy's name was Red - big fat dude), bottom floor of a first family house. The "VIP" was in the basement with the stairs basically just rough cut joists. Might have actuality been a dirt floor. The "VIP rooms" were just some clothes lines with some nasty old blankets thrown over them to separate a few LazyBoy type recliners and your "room" wasn't much bigger than the recliner. But guys were happy to just recline that chair.

Of course there were plenty of nasty ass bathroom VIPs but one time Larry Boss threw an event in Little India on East 6th St and the VIP was this Janitor's closet with a nasty mop and pail and a slop sink which didn't even have a bare lightbulb.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Their used to be a fast house on 70th street and Roosevelt ave that had a pretty latina i was suppose to see on friday. I get their and the door is open but nobody is answering my call. I walk in towards the basement and next thing you know i am standing in the middle of NYPD officers in riot gear who just took the door down and are conducting a raid. I have a female police officer in fornt of me that turned around and started staring at me. I asked her is this the public call office. I need to make a cheap international phone call. She told me to go home and jerk off and waved her hand at me to leave. I told her considering the circumstances i will take your advice and climbed the stairs.
There was one of those places above a travel agency on Roosevelt. I walked up to the top of the stairs and this guy turns around, grabs the badge hanging around his neck, shows it to me and say "we're closed now." I said "Thank you" turned around and walked back down the stairs.

At one of the motels on 112 in south Medford, there was a Asian crew that worked there.

I go to the room took a quick shower, as she helping me dry off, the door unlocked and opened until the chain lock stopped it.
I grabbed my clothes and ran into the bathroom to dress.
I get the knock on the bathroom door he said he was the police and for me to dress and come out.
When I came out, she was sitting on the bed, he was by the door. He held the door open and said to leave and don't look back.
So I did . But I left my jacket there. But didn't give a fuck. I had nothing important in it.
When I went to my car I notice that there wasn't any cops around jut 1 or 2 cars in the lot.
The same ones that were there when I got there.
So I'm thinking he's not a cop but he had the room key so maybe management. Either way I didn't want any beef so home I went

A few days later I'm.going through ( site deleted) and see that those ads are still up. I call the service and she said yes they are working. I told her what happened and I paid for the hr and didn't get any service. She said she knew what happened to me and apologized. Said to come now. They will take care of me.

I went back. Same girl different room. She had my jacket folded waiting for me too.
She said it was a worker being a dick.
That one scared the shit out of me. But it didn't stop me.

Last edited by a moderator: