SCAM -Bombshell Snowbunny 631-823-2343 Coram

**Utopia Guide Review**

Buyer beware - Scam Wants cash app money up front before meet and before location is given. But she’ll text you sexy things to get you going.

She doesn’t post a name , She calls herself “Bombshell Snowbunny” And she says she has a place in Coram. She has a very enticing ad that can weaken a horny monger.

This is Copied from her posting :

NO CASH (regulars only) All Fetish Friendly Gfe Bare Available 100ss 150hh 200h I Only Accept CashApp Or Venmo
Multi Hour Available King Treatment

I went back and forth with her on her demands for the cash up front. She says it’s for safety but it’s clearly not. She has no plans on meeting up with anyone. I didn’t send her money but in our numerous texting dialogue back and forth I offered other ways and all she wanted was the cash app / Venmo / or western union. She might as well be in Nigeria for all we know.

Stay safe out there !

Attachments

So when I was texting with her she says she has an apartment in Coram that she works out of. NOT lindehurst. So needless to say , this is definitely a scam.

I gotta say though, she got me going with her “sexting” and enticing statements. She actually almost had me. Pathetic.

**Utopia Guide Review**

Buyer beware - Scam Wants cash app money up front before meet and before location is given. But she’ll text you sexy things to get you going.

She doesn’t post a name , She calls herself “Bombshell Snowbunny” And she says she has a place in Coram. She has a very enticing ad that can weaken a horny monger.

This is Copied from her posting :

NO CASH (regulars only) All Fetish Friendly Gfe Bare Available 100ss 150hh 200h I Only Accept CashApp Or Venmo
Multi Hour Available King Treatment

I went back and forth with her on her demands for the cash up front. She says it’s for safety but it’s clearly not. She has no plans on meeting up with anyone. I didn’t send her money but in our numerous texting dialogue back and forth I offered other ways and all she wanted was the cash app / Venmo / or western union. She might as well be in Nigeria for all we know.

Stay safe out there !
Why are you assuming that the ad is placed by a "she". Did you talk to "her"? Pics of someone are easy to copy - however a pic where you specified proof of "her' such as asking for a pic with a lipstick in her left hand and her phone in her right hand would at least show it was a "she".

Has anyone noticed the preponderance of e-mail addresses, instead of cellphone numbers?
If one were to answer one of those ads, it would be reasonable to expect a bunch of junk e-mail.
Bankers in Nigeria, Canadian drugs, Russian brides.....the fakes way outnumber the real ones.
What's a poor monger to do?

Has anyone noticed the preponderance of e-mail addresses, instead of cellphone numbers?
If one were to answer one of those ads, it would be reasonable to expect a bunch of junk e-mail.
Bankers in Nigeria, Canadian drugs, Russian brides.....the fakes way outnumber the real ones.
What's a poor monger to do?
I've noticed that for a while now, well by a while i mean the last month or so. It kinda made me leave "that" site alone altogether now. Maybe thats the plan by the powers that be to stop providers from using "that" site. Who knows??

A lot of those ads have 2 different phone numbers in them and ask you to text them to an e mail address. I have to believe that any legit provider, who is only trying to make a living after all, would get the contact info straight.