Saying a vague Goodbye for now....... or..I have the clap in my throat from an AMP girl

Heads up for the mongers . I advise to be more cautious with these girls at MPs. I’ll be staying away from this hobby for awhile for the sake for myself and you mongers.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Heads up for the mongers . I advise to be more cautious with these girls at MPs. I’ll be staying away from this hobby for awhile for the sake for myself and you mongers.
Could you be anymore vague?

Are you referring to just this AMP or all LI AMPs in general?

Are you talking about an LE situation that you have first hand knowledge of?

Or did you contract and STD from your stealthing?

Please let us know.

hey facial i havent really been going because i have my own girls now, but a big part is i figured it would be a matter of time before le problems or catching something from one of these girls ... please tell us what happened. thanks.

Could you be anymore vague?

Are you referring to just this AMP or all LI AMPs in general?

Are you talking about an LE situation that you have first hand knowledge of?

Or did you contract and STD from your stealthing?

Please let us know.
In general, not pointing fingers. We all have to play it safe on both ends of the party. Any kind of RAW actions “ BBBJ , DATY “ can catch you something . I’ll be staying out for awhile . Just bring condom and do whatever you want but NO DATY because you can catch STD in your throat!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Okay, but it is telling that you put it in the Medford thread and the fact that you go there often leads us to believe that this AMP is where you caught it.

I'm moving it out of that thread and placing it here.

You're basically still asking us to read between the lines so while not exactly accusing the Medford place you are strongly hinting at it.

What makes this all the more ironic is that this morning I edited a post where a monger gave second hand information on a girl having Syphilis. That is not allowed.
But in your case if you know where you got it from you'd be allowed to be a little more specific in your post.

But it's all good. I think most of the guys here can read between the lines and know at least one of the girls at the Medford place is infected and spreading an STD.

Can facial tell which girl it was he believes he caught from? i know last review he said ''rolla'' but not sure if hes been there again?
trying to stay away from these places but cant guarantee i wont get an uncontrollable urge one day ... would like to know which girl to stay away from. thanks.

I thought I was going crazy I saw this in Medford thread I was just thinking of going so now this guy has something but ain't saying where who or whay