Savannah 516-341-1537

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I have no problem getting A hold of her and meeting up 100% of the time and she messages me that she is available every now and then, and if I am.. I take a quick drive over and enjoy myself. So maybe if she is not returning texts it might just be that she might be unavailable or does not want to see certain guys anymore

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Well she is still around and while not 100% I had an itch I knew she could scratch.
Usual pickup spot, usual price. Back seat and great service and gulp. Went two fingers in and she was soaked by the time we were done.
Was dropping her back and there were two cars at the pickup spot so she had me leave her at an alternate spot. Was nervous she had possibly double booked but didn’t get too deep into it.
She is a very busy girl but apparently a “secret” for some still.

Mr. W. Your post was at 2:30? When you dropped her off, there were two cars waiting?
Cos she texted ME at 10 PM on Saturday night, complaining about being broke and sick.
While I haven't gotten over the morgue-slab image, it would be selfish not to help when needed.
I will be meeting her at 11, but I have trepidation about deterioration.
You, plus at LEAST one other customer doesn't add up to "broke and sick"
(unless she got a bogus package?) will report after midnight....I hope that I'm wrong.

Mr. W. Your post was at 2:30? When you dropped her off, there were two cars waiting?
Cos she texted ME at 10 PM on Saturday night, complaining about being broke and sick.
While I haven't gotten over the morgue-slab image, it would be selfish not to help when needed.
(unless she got a bogus package?) will report after midnight....I hope that I'm wrong.
You might be surprised. Depending on her habit, and the going rate of puppy chow, 300 a day might not be enough. Last i heard, bundles could be gotten for 80 each, if the dealer is cool with you and getting favors on the side as well, and some users are banging a bundle at a time, and a 3 bundle a day habit isn't that crazy, so... broke and dope sick are a very good possibility actually... hope she's ok tho, and you 2 crazy kids enjoy yourselves!

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
That didn’t mean I saw her today. I can’t speak to sick cause she never confided any of that to me although awhile ago when I saw very obvious evidence I chose to back off. She seems very open with you about what seems to be drug use but I’d never accuse her without proof.
Truth is after all the conversation recently I decided to adopt hj’s Idea of well she’s gonna be sucking someone’s dick it might as well be mine. That’s why I saw her. Will be interested to hear your take though.

You might be surprised. Depending on her habit, and the going rate of puppy chow, 300 a day might not be enough. Last i heard, bundles could be gotten for 80 each, if the dealer is cool with you and getting favors on the side as well, and some users are banging a bundle at a time, and a 3 bundle a day habit isn't that crazy, so... broke and dope sick are a very good possibility actually... hope she's ok tho, and you 2 crazy kids enjoy yourselves!
A three-bundle a day habit is a real oil burner! Then again, if some users are banging a bundle at a time, perhaps it's heavily stepped on?

Next time I see her, I will try to remember to ask "how much?" She is having family issues (wonder why?)
She had to take the tongue ring out, it got infected. She is not sure if she wants to try again.

Essentials of the report? $80/15m Cardate, on time, back seat, DT, BBBJTC.
She had a heavy camo jumpsuit on.....I told her "WTF?" (she laughed)
(Her ability to laugh was a reassuring indicator that things aren't all THAT bad?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhhh 9 for 9 and a one more star to this great bbbjcim princess next will be a visit to fs

Mod note:
See rule 30

30) No one wants to hear your masturbatory fantasies about who you MIGHT want to have sex with along with a lie about you promising to write a review afterwards. So dont post about ANYTHING which you plan on doing in the future. ANYTHING. A N Y T H I N G. A-N--Y-T-H-I-N-G.

Last edited by a moderator:

billyS

Reign of Terror
True for HIV transmission. Not so much for the others you mention. Try Googling for some info. Your opinion might change.
Mod note: And that concludes our discussion of STD's and HIV. Any further comments on the subject will get deleted.
I also will not tolerate any more comments where members are taking shots at each other be it subtle or direct.
That will get the thread closed down real quick.

Mod note: And that concludes our discussion of STD's and HIV. Any further comments on the subject will get deleted.
I also will not tolerate any more comments where members are taking shots at each other be it subtle or direct.

That will get the thread closed down real quick.
You've done a great job as mod imo. I see you walking the fine line of letting certain things go through.

I have empathy for doc who lost a daughter. As it appears many do. Some seem to get defensive about what these girls who do cardates are up to and if they are enabling them.

I dont see these girls who do cardates on long island because they have major problems. Many of them.

Everyone can do as they may. I get it you save money. Everyone wants to save money. However there is a story for many of these girls. If knowing their story you still want to see them, go for it.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Just a heads up.....
MOD NOTE:
This is close to Mandy type shit.
Have her take out a fucking ad.
This is not the first time you mentioned how/when to contact her.
The first time you did was okay because it was part of the normal conversation. But this time you are bringing it up without anyone asking.
Considering your close relationship with her (buying her a tongue ring ect) this looks like you trying to help her out.
Good way to get the thread closed.

Last edited:
MOD NOTE:
This is close to Mandy type shit.
Have her take out a fucking ad.
This is not the first time you mentioned how/when to contact her.
The first time you did was okay because it was part of the normal conversation. But this time you are bringing it up without anyone asking.
Considering your close relationship with her (buying her a tongue ring ect) this looks like you trying to help her out.
Good way to get the thread closed.

Thank you for clearly delineating what is/is not acceptable Billy.
I apologize for coming close to "unacceptable" and now that I know where it begins, you may be sure that I will never cross the line. FYI, there was no "hidden agenda' but I can see where it can appear that way.

Again, THANK YOU!

Guess who i got to see?
I text her at random times to test the waters, so this was during an off hour, she got right back to me asking if i could meet now? Sure, gps said about a half hour, little far for me, but i really wanted to crack this nut, so off i went. As she's walking to my car, i feel like we've met before, we go to a local parking field, she's completely lucid, doesn't appear high at all, smells a bit of smoke, but i don't know many providers who don't smoke nowadays, drop my drawers and we're off to the races. She's very good at what she does, I'm not very big so deep throat was no problem, making little happy noises while she's doing it. Catch and gulp, which was nice. No clean up. Easy peasy. 80 little high for me, but worth it to meet up and break the ice. Hoping next time she'll work with me.
I finally placed her an hour or so after the meet. She met up with me about a year ago outcall car date close to my place. She was pretty fucked up when we met then, but there was nothing like that last night. We all know she's a user, but she seemed sober as a judge for our recent meet. I know everyone here has been very concerned about her well being recently, and I'm no expert, but in my opinion, she seemed fine.
Will see again if she'll work with me on rates.

Guess who i got to see?
I text her at random times to test the waters, so this was during an off hour, she got right back to me asking if i could meet now? Sure, gps said about a half hour, little far for me, but i really wanted to crack this nut, so off i went. As she's walking to my car, i feel like we've met before, we go to a local parking field, she's completely lucid, doesn't appear high at all, smells a bit of smoke, but i don't know many providers who don't smoke nowadays, drop my drawers and we're off to the races. She's very good at what she does, I'm not very big so deep throat was no problem, making little happy noises while she's doing it. Catch and gulp, which was nice. No clean up. Easy peasy. 80 little high for me, but worth it to meet up and break the ice. Hoping next time she'll work with me.
I finally placed her an hour or so after the meet. She met up with me about a year ago outcall car date close to my place. She was pretty fucked up when we met then, but there was nothing like that last night. We all know she's a user, but she seemed sober as a judge for our recent meet. I know everyone here has been very concerned about her well being recently, and I'm no expert, but in my opinion, she seemed fine.
Will see again if she'll work with me on rates.
Sometimes The Purge is worth the Splurge

So i fkn drove all the way out east to meet again with a girl from S.A. and told me last min she was running behind schedule and was backed up so i said fuck it and texted another girl from sa in that neighborhood but sje couldn't meet for another 2 hrs so i told her no worries another day. So as i jump on the 495 this girl savanah pops in my head and i said let me give her a shot. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about so i got in though with her.. Guess i caught her at a good time. She responded quick and set it up via text. Met and picked her up. All in all had a ok time for a quick car dates. Gives decent head. I won't get into specific details because obviously she knows about this site and i like to keep myself anonymous. Typical good Jewish girl that took the wrong path type. I probably will repeat whenever Im in the Plainview area and need to bust a quick nut.

Saw her again 10/10 Picked her up in the afternoon. She was wearing belly shirt and short sleeve shawl type of thing , got to our spot. Noticed track marks on her right arm and old track marks and nasty scab on her left arm , blocked it out. Played with her breasts while she did her best sucking and licking. Busted load in her mouth she gagged a bit but swallowed the load. Change my mind on doing FS with her. Track marks turned me off , after I dropped her off raced home and poured alcohol over big guy . Think this was my last visit with her

Status
Not open for further replies.