Sasha 646-886-7150

K

KingKoopa

What a disappointment.

Went in their expecting a sex goddess with a tight body and bad attitude, instead I met a pudgy former sex goddess with a stank vag.

Face 4.5/10
Cbj 5/10
Body 4/10 unless you like short bbw
Cg 2/10
Moaning/acting 6/10
K9 5/10 that’s when I smell the pungent scent of gefilte fish couldn’t really enjoy her awesome ass after that but yes Like the filthy animal I am I soldiered on and blew in the bag

150/hh

K

KingKoopa

She really looked like this about 4 years ago. Pack on 30-40 lbs and tons of mileage

Attachments

can confirm. she used to look great. i was a regular a few years ago but stopped after she gained some weight and started experiencing a bad odor. her service was never good so I stopped seeing her. Its been two years, glad i haven't called back.

A while back i replied to a post about providers calling clients for booty calls etc... Well, this is one of the girls I had befriended after being a regular for quite some time. While i havent talked to her in well over a year, we actually hung out a few tines .(just chilled) and I noticed that each time she looked worse and worse. When i first met her she was a hot, thick video vixen type and like i said , i became a regular (this was well before I knew about UG and since I haven't sampled the goods in a long time, didn't feel right putting a review up) sad to see that she's let herself go. I can'tt even reach her as her non-work phone is disconnected. Hope she gets her act together because she feally was a cool chick a few years ago.

Went to see her 1 1-2 years ago or so but plans canceled.
We had spoken a few times on phone and she gave me her snap and insta names.
I have actually seen the transformation on them and dayum makeup does her wonders.
She travels with someone (never shown from or I can’t recall anyhow) so a handler, sd or variation possible if not probable.
Damn shame as her body was in my wheelhouse and now dresses and acts confident but imho a bit too overconfident