Sasha 631-386-8555 new number 631-591-6069

As mentioned above once she sees you and you get onto her contacts list she will shoot you a nondescript Hey if she's looking for some clientele. If there's no Hey (meaning you coldcall her) text she might not get back to you for weeks, if there is she will instantly return a text.

Even if I'm busy and can't see her l I answer her back so she knows I'm still an option.

I don't cardate her tho. I get a short stay on 112 and take a half hour.
Is this girl still offering bare like she did a few years ago?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Thanks for taking the time to review her Walter. You seem like a nice guy and you got her real number so it looks like you made the A list. When you get that "hey" next time, don't hesitate. She is a flighty bird. Hard to catch but worth the hunt when you do. :)
Is this the girl who was friends with NND and was being pimped out by @Mr. Wiggley ?
I remember you had made a pretty strong argument with some good facts but the thread got shut down.
I think if guys are going to call her you should clear that up, if you could.
Same girl?

Now look at the way this thread played out after no discussion in days. what you would call the following sequence of messages starting with MarioBello at 10 am followed closely by Nehoma and finally the Wigster.

Text the number now
You’ll be rewarded
Trust me

First 4 cocks get the prize
Tonight only

I finally met up with her asked if she would do outcall instaed of car date she agreed I picked her up took her to near by hotel where I had a room went in the side entrance started off with nice hand roaming I am ass man does not matter on size played with ass some teased her rosebud did some outside the kitty play she moved into slow bbbj put her in 69 positio she smelt very clean bud decided not to daty played with ass againand her rose bud back to her kitty she moved downdid some real nice dt with tounge action drove me crazy put the cover on started off doggy moved to cg then rcg so I can play with ass again then I when getting close moved her to mish and finished off.
I will be looking to see her again.
Final damage 140 for the half.

I finally met up with her asked if she would do outcall instaed of car date she agreed I picked her up took her to near by hotel where I had a room went in the side entrance started off with nice hand roaming I am ass man does not matter on size played with ass some teased her rosebud did some outside the kitty play she moved into slow bbbj put her in 69 positio she smelt very clean bud decided not to daty played with ass againand her rose bud back to her kitty she moved downdid some real nice dt with tounge action drove me crazy put the cover on started off doggy moved to cg then rcg so I can play with ass again then I when getting close moved her to mish and finished off.
I will be looking to see her again.
Final damage 140 for the half.
Lucky , yea I have her real number and she’s still hard to reach . But nice

I always send a text her way to see if "today is the day!" but usually I am left disappointed. Well yesterday she actually responded with a Hey! I was psyched! It was short lived though. I responded right away, but she ghosted on my after that. Well, at least I am getting closer!

I always send a text her way to see if "today is the day!" but usually I am left disappointed. Well yesterday she actually responded with a Hey! I was psyched! It was short lived though. I responded right away, but she ghosted on my after that. Well, at least I am getting closer!
What I do (and I've seen her a few times to say the least, see my posts in this thread) is answer when she sends me a "hey" text, " hi hun are you free _____" where the blank is a convenient time one or 2 days in the future.

She is more likely to ghost you if you ask for a visit right away. I assume she mass texts her mongering contacts when she needs to see one of us, whoever gets to her first is probably railing her while the others go into the ether. But if she knows she will have an assured visit in a couple days she will bank on it.

I have probably had her fizzle out on a same day appt 3 or 4 times but when I give her notice she manages to be responsible and keeps the appt.

I also spoil her (it's easy, she wants Burger King not lobster, and Italian ice in the summer) but I don't know if that gives me any special treatment, for all I know half her regulars do that. I won't for moral reasons buy her cigs tho. I know, we all have lines we won't cross

What I do (and I've seen her a few times to say the least, see my posts in this thread) is answer when she sends me a "hey" text, " hi hun are you free _____" where the blank is a convenient time one or 2 days in the future.

She is more likely to ghost you if you ask for a visit right away. I assume she mass texts her mongering contacts when she needs to see one of us, whoever gets to her first is probably railing her while the others go into the ether. But if she knows she will have an assured visit in a couple days she will bank on it.

I have probably had her fizzle out on a same day appt 3 or 4 times but when I give her notice she manages to be responsible and keeps the appt.

I also spoil her (it's easy, she wants Burger King not lobster, and Italian ice in the summer) but I don't know if that gives me any special treatment, for all I know half her regulars do that. I won't for moral reasons buy her cigs tho. I know, we all have lines we won't cross
Thanks , she needs to Throw those cancer sticks away if she uses them.

like others who have “tried” to leave the hobby, I’m sure she will return. Once they realize they aren’t going to be able to earn what they were earning on their backs, reality kicks in. IJS…
I have actually talked to her since her retirement (she called me to ask a question related to what I do for a living, I guess she saved people in her phone with their profession?). Of COURSE I asked about whether or not she will ever see people again, she said she didn't think so at this point but she kept her regulars numbers just in case