Sasha 631-386-8555 new number 631-591-6069

What a win. I shot a text and give a call. Nothing as usual but 10-20 mins later she text back. Wow after 2 years and use of different number , I got a reply back. 1 in 10 people get to see her in 2 years lol. Anyways this was worth one the best bbj ever. Boy can she suck non-stop . Damage was $70 but can be had for less. So yea she posts with new numbers so keep texting her and you might get lucky .

Last edited by a moderator:
What a win, I shot a text and give a call. Nothing as usual but 10-20 mins later she text back. Wow after 2 years and use of different number , I got a reply back. 1 in 10 people get to see her in 2 years lol. Anyways this was worth one the best bbj ever. Boy can she suck non-stop . Damage was $70 but can be had for less. So yea she posts ad with new numbers so keep texting her and you might get lucky .
Was this a car date or did she have a room or did you get a room? Did she swallow or spit? Was anything else on the table? Did she let you play with her tits, pussy? Inquiring minds want to know. Thanks :)

What a win. I shot a text and give a call. Nothing as usual but 10-20 mins later she text back. Wow after 2 years and use of different number , I got a reply back. 1 in 10 people get to see her in 2 years lol. Anyways this was worth one the best bbj ever. Boy can she suck non-stop . Damage was $70 but can be had for less. So yea she posts ad with new numbers so keep texting her and you might get lucky .
What was the new number? You're allowed to post when it's in the context of a review.

Was this a car date or did she have a room or did you get a room? Did she swallow or spit? Was anything else on the table? Did she let you play with her tits, pussy? Inquiring minds want to know. Thanks :)
Car date, I op for bbj . That what I was seeking that night so I didn’t ask for anything else tbh. Pretty what ever Nikki offered . She offered . Yea grab her tits and her tight little pussy. Might do FS next time.

Car date, I op for bbj . That what I was seeking that night so I didn’t ask for anything else tbh. Pretty what ever Nikki offered . She offered . Yea grab her tits and her tight little pussy. Might do FS next time.
Where is she located these days? Was it daytime early evening late night? Did she swallow or spit? Did she do it in her front yard? In the driveway? In the carport or the complex like NND? Did she take her clothes off for you to get to her tits and pussy? Did she do you from the passenger seat or in the backseat? Why don't you just write a review like everyone else does instead of putting this out there piece meal? I'm sure there are guys here who would like to know what your experience was so they know when she is available and what to expect. Thanks

billyS

Reign of Terror
Where is she located these days? Was it daytime early evening late night? Did she swallow or spit? Did she do it in her front yard? In the driveway? In the carport or the complex like NND? Did she take her clothes off for you to get to her tits and pussy? Did she do you from the passenger seat or in the backseat? Why don't you just write a review like everyone else does instead of putting this out there piece meal? I'm sure there are guys here who would like to know what your experience was so they know when she is available and what to expect. Thanks
Do you really need THAT much information to make a decision on seeing her or not?
Or are you just looking for a review to jerk off to?
He gave you the new number, give her a call already.

Do you really need THAT much information to make a decision on seeing her or not?
Or are you just looking for a review to jerk off to?
He gave you the new number, give her a call already.
I asked where she is located because if she isn't within a hour from me then it's a waste of my time to call her. I asked what time of day because she is hard to contact so it would help to know when he had luck doing that. I asked if she swallows or spits because I don't prefer spitters but others may not care. He said he played with her tits and pussy and I wondered if he did that with her clothes on or off. A proper review hasn't been done on this girl in a long time if ever. If everyone gave a review that said wow I have been trying to see this chick for 2 years and she gave good head for $70 but could have been had for less then there is quite a bit that hasn't been said. As per... https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/review-writing-school.25853/ the review he gave her wasn't really a review at all. Jerking off to reviews isn't one of my kinks.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I asked where she is located because if she isn't within a hour from me then it's a waste of my time to call her. I asked what time of day because she is hard to contact so it would help to know when he had luck doing that. I asked if she swallows or spits because I don't prefer spitters but others may not care. He said he played with her tits and pussy and I wondered if he did that with her clothes on or off. A proper review hasn't been done on this girl in a long time if ever. If everyone gave a review that said wow I have been trying to see this chick for 2 years and she gave good head for $70 but could have been had for less then there is quite a bit that hasn't been said. As per... https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/review-writing-school.25853/ the review he gave her wasn't really a review at all. Jerking off to reviews isn't one of my kinks.
Fair enough.

My bad , reason why I didn’t put time is because she only around when you see her ad up. Mainly night time . I saw her 2am . Picked up her on the street where nnd live. And she told me to go to the complex . We did the deed in the front seat. She was wearing sweats but when she was sucking me off she does got a nice rear. Some wide hips on her. She didn’t shallow . She suck it off and spit out the car and use water to rinse. She very nice girl. I try my best to cum quick . I was there for maybe 15-20 mins.

She is really hard to reach. I got her real number and text her and still nothing . My tip is Once she reply to you , don’t leave her hanging . I live in Nassau county near the MSP . So going to patchogue is 40mins. So I soon as she reply . I made my way because by the time she text address , you at least 20 mins away . But once she reply , she don’t flake. So make sure you dont.

I have my reasons why I don’t give full reviews . As I as in the other treads I will give you the bad ones to avoid . But with this one I wanted to be nice and fair with you Guys to let ya know she’s around and still working

I tried a couple of times myself from Friday and yesterday now that I know she is that close about 10 minutes I am going to keep trying Thanks
She didn’t post this weekend . When I saw it was a weekday . But yea just look on THE FUCKING SITE YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO MENTION and when she post , try to jump on it .

Mod note: Dude, this is why you will always be in moderation. You give solid Intel, you don't fight with people, you are basically a good dude. But you keep making these dumb mistakes, it really frustrates me.

She didn’t post this weekend . When I saw it was a weekday . But yea just look on THE FUCKING SITE YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO MENTION and when she post , try to jump on it .

Mod note: Dude, this is why you will always be in moderation. You give solid Intel, you don't fight with people, you are basically a good dude. But you keep making these dumb mistakes, it really frustrates me.
I did not see her ad on any site cause frankly I am not sure what site everyone talks about I just her number in this post and decided to reach out cause Friday nights I am usually free I apologize for my mistakes is there a way you can clarify them so I do not make anymore.

My bad , I thought we wasn’t allow to post links or give a away a full site .Won’t happen again

My bad , reason why I didn’t put time is because she only around when you see her ad up. Mainly night time . I saw her 2am . Picked up her on the street where nnd live. And she told me to go to the complex . We did the deed in the front seat. She was wearing sweats but when she was sucking me off she does got a nice rear. Some wide hips on her. She didn’t shallow . She suck it off and spit out the car and use water to rinse. She very nice girl. I try my best to cum quick . I was there for maybe 15-20 mins.

She is really hard to reach. I got her real number and text her and still nothing . My tip is Once she reply to you , don’t leave her hanging . I live in Nassau county near the MSP . So going to patchogue is 40mins. So I soon as she reply . I made my way because by the time she text address , you at least 20 mins away . But once she reply , she don’t flake. So make sure you dont.

I have my reasons why I don’t give full reviews . As I as in the other treads I will give you the bad ones to avoid . But with this one I wanted to be nice and fair with you Guys to let ya know she’s around and still working
Thanks for taking the time to review her Walter. You seem like a nice guy and you got her real number so it looks like you made the A list. When you get that "hey" next time, don't hesitate. She is a flighty bird. Hard to catch but worth the hunt when you do. :)

As mentioned above once she sees you and you get onto her contacts list she will shoot you a nondescript Hey if she's looking for some clientele. If there's no Hey (meaning you coldcall her) text she might not get back to you for weeks, if there is she will instantly return a text.

Even if I'm busy and can't see her l I answer her back so she knows I'm still an option.

I don't cardate her tho. I get a short stay on 112 and take a half hour.

As mentioned above once she sees you and you get onto her contacts list she will shoot you a nondescript Hey if she's looking for some clientele. If there's no Hey (meaning you coldcall her) text she might not get back to you for weeks, if there is she will instantly return a text.

Even if I'm busy and can't see her l I answer her back so she knows I'm still an option.

I don't cardate her tho. I get a short stay on 112 and take a half hour.
Sorry, it's early, forgot to reply to instead of reply. Damage?