Sasha 631-386-8555 new number 631-591-6069

I believe this is NND friend. Disappeared for a while, but posted an ad recently. Still difficult to get a hold of - she may or may not respond, and if does she may ghost right before she gives you the important info? Anybody have any info? I'd like to keep trying.

I met her once a looong time ago when she first started for a $50 bbbj in the car. I think she spit. She was was cute and very tight and we were supposed to meet again for FS but then she disappeared. I still connect with her every so often but just like the previous post says, it's VERY hard to close the deal.

Sasha - yes this is NND blonde friend. She did disappear for the longest time but is now putting up ads once a week. She only posts when she has a room in Patchogue Medford area. She doesn’t respond to new texts unless she’s actually at the the room and her “regulars” aren’t responding. According to her.

I visited the other night , 80 for bbj and CFS. She is nice but completely robotic. The BJ is up and down and stops to re-adjust herself often. She needs to take it a little deeper. But it’s enough to get you hard.
The sex is with her eyes closed and no reaction or movement at all. I can’t completely complain cause the deed was done with no issues but I’ve definitely had better.

Room was full of cigarette smoke and pizza boxes. She wasn’t wearing anything nice or sexy. It was an old sweater and sweat pants. But she was clean with definitely no clear signs of hard drug use.

She gained a little bit of weight since the days she ran around with Nickie. She used to be a lot skinnier a year ago. She’s about 5’5” and 150 lbs or so. Not a spinner anymore but still looks ok. B maybe C cup. Just no personality. But for 80 bucks to rent a hole for 15 min you really can’t go wrong. Enjoy.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Sasha - yes this is NND blonde friend. She did disappear for the longest time but is now putting up ads once a week. She only posts when she has a room in Patchogue Medford area. She doesn’t respond to new texts unless she’s actually at the the room and her “regulars” aren’t responding. According to her.

I visited the other night , 80 for bbj and CFS. She is nice but completely robotic. The BJ is up and down and stops to re-adjust herself often. She needs to take it a little deeper. But it’s enough to get you hard.
The sex is with her eyes closed and no reaction or movement at all. I can’t completely complain cause the deed was done with no issues but I’ve definitely had better.

Room was full of cigarette smoke and pizza boxes. She wasn’t wearing anything nice or sexy. It was an old sweater and sweat pants. But she was clean with definitely no clear signs of hard drug use.

She gained a little bit of weight since the days she ran around with Nickie. She used to be a lot skinnier a year ago. She’s about 5’5” and 150 lbs or so. Not a spinner anymore but still looks ok. B maybe C cup. Just no personality. But for 80 bucks to rent a hole for 15 min you really can’t go wrong. Enjoy.
Jesus I would have thought that sweater would have fallen apart by now. Got it off one time when I turned off every light and the tv.
Have had both the yawn experience and a wow time where I fucked her mish holding her hands over her head and her legs wrapped around my calf’s. Pounded hard and got several GODS a few OH YEAH and one guttural FUCK MEEEEE
Loved her slim body and sexy legs and ass. Sounds like Elvis left that building

She advertises again, but she works around her day job so her hours are wonky. The more she knows you the looser she'll be with you (at least for me i found her less mechanical the more times ive seen her).

Of note. Last time i saw her she asked have i seen nikki lately. Which made me wonder if NND is part timing......

Mr. Wiggley

Zoos she asked me the same thing last time I saw her which was quite awhile ago. I told her I thought NND retired and she said yeah I think so too. My guess is she was fishing.
Competition for clients was always an issue with them and NND had told me once that Sasha tried to steal her clients. Who knows what the truth is!!

I saw her last week. It always takes me a while after an encounter to get around to writing something about it. She responded quickly to my text and was a bit far for me but I figured I’d go for it. She sent me a pic when I asked while driving there, nice pretty tits. She was on time and pleasant, but a bit mechanical like others describ ed. I got a hand down her tight jeans and felt a nice soft asss. I should have asked for more access including tits and ass, but I’m foolishly shy sometimes.

She gave a good enough bbbj to get me off and then spit it out of car after opening door. She told me she does a room in a motel about once a week so I might give her another call if I can handle the really long drive to patchogue. Damage was 80 as advertised.

Mr. Wiggley

Didn’t want to hijack the scammer thread where zoos spoke of Sasha.
Always makes me chuckle when he speaks of the many times he saw her. She told me she only saw him once. Wonder if she told him the same about me? LOL
Runs an ad about once a week as she is working a lot of hours but you can catch her if you’re lucky.
Pretty girl, good bbbj. Good value.

Has anyine seen her lately? I ssaw the number changed on her ads 631-591-6069. I can't seem to get in contact with this one.
You are not alone. I've been trying for months, used different numbers just in case my # is "blacklisted" somehow (discussed elsewhere). Nada.